Go Back   theDIBB > Other Planning > Disneyland California and West Coast Trip Planning
Forgotten Password?
Notices
Disneyland California and West Coast Trip Planning Disneyland California and West Coast Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.
Orlando Attraction Tickets
Unread 9 Apr 19, 06:45 AM  
Link to this Post
PIGLET38
Imagineer

Originally Posted by JoS View Post
markslasvegas/myvegas-room-rewards-2019/

Has that worked? Not very good on ipad
Thats great - thank you.

1993 Kissimmee * 1994 Kissimmee *1999 ASM*2000 Lindfields*2006 Pop Century *2010 Windsor Hills, AKL & ASM*2012 Villa Greater Groves*2014 Cabana Bay and Disney Magic Cruise*Apr2016 Villa Whispering Oaks*Aug2016 Highlands Reserve & RPR*Apr2018 CBR*July2018 HR Villa & Anna Maria*AUG2019 HRH*
PIGLET38 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Back to NYC...
Unread 10 Apr 19, 08:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Brennanhough
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Just on the back of this how do comp rooms work for a family of 4?

Got enough points but Ive got a mega bargain at PH for the 4 of us which I can cancel if I need too but not sure if its even worth looking!
Brennanhough is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Hard Rock Mexico
Unread 10 Apr 19, 08:26 PM  
Link to this Post
JoS
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Brennanhough View Post
Just on the back of this how do comp rooms work for a family of 4?

Got enough points but Ive got a mega bargain at PH for the 4 of us which I can cancel if I need too but not sure if its even worth looking!
If only you plays you would only be able to get 1 free night, unless your partner plays then 2. You can purchase reward and look at the calendar and see if your date is available. As long as you dont actually book, you can return the reward and get your gold coins back. As for a room for 4. If you look at the room options when your get the reward...before booking you may be able to choose a room with 2 queen beds. We did at Mirage. Dont know if this will be better than PH for you. We got Ballys for $29 pn in June so was cheaper than free nights for weekdays at some of the mlife properties, if you dont want to move hotels. We have free nights at Vdara then move to Ballys at $29 pn.
Unread 11 Apr 19, 07:18 PM  
Link to this Post
happytraveller
Imagineer

Jos, do you play the Wynn slots games on there app? Im trying to get a room there for August too. Its a lot slower than myVEGAS but better room availability.
happytraveller is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Mardan Palace Turkey
Unread 11 Apr 19, 07:22 PM  
Link to this Post
JoS
Imagineer

Originally Posted by happytraveller View Post
Jos, do you play the Wynn slots games on there app? Im trying to get a room there for August too. Its a lot slower than myVEGAS but better room availability.
Hi happytraveller. No I dont. I am a member of myvegas friends rocks forum on FB and a few on there play. I will take a look thanks.
Unread 21 Jun 19, 05:11 PM  
Link to this Post
SloanRangers
VIP Dibber

SloanRangers's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 8
Im just resurrecting this thread in case it helps someone else.

Ive been stalking the MyVegas calendar to see when room bookings are released for November this year but its been showing only dates up to June so far. I took a chance and grabbed a reward for two night complimentary stay at the Signature at MGM and managed to get booked for the dates we wanted in November!

So, if anyone else is looking for dates from July onwards, its worth having a look as some dates are available.

So happy Now to amend my paid for booking as thats two nights we wont have to pay for!
2010- Port Orleans Riverside/ Royal Pacific
2013- Saratoga Springs/Portofino Bay
2015- Saratoga Springs/Sandpearl/Hard Rock Hotel
2017 - Beach Club/Sandpearl/Hard Rock Hotel

2018 - Las Vegas and Florida East Coast

Edited at 05:16 PM.
SloanRangers is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Disneyland CA and Las Vegas
Unread 23 Jun 19, 08:38 PM  
Link to this Post
charleion
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Just started played some of the slot games but not sure how you link them all, do I have to create an account somewhere else?
Tia
Unread 23 Jun 19, 09:01 PM  
Link to this Post
JoS
Imagineer

Originally Posted by charleion View Post
Just started played some of the slot games but not sure how you link them all, do I have to create an account somewhere else?
Tia
You link with your FB account. I play my vegas on my laptop and Konami and my vegas on my ipad... you can also play pop slots and black jack. They are are linked with my FB account.
Florida Tix