Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 4 Jun 19, 09:01 AM  
Link to this Post
TryAnything1317
Trying for More Ears

Annual Pass Help

I am less experienced in DLP than WDW so was hoping for a little advice. I'll try to keep this short and sweet

1. Are there any pay monthly options for buying an annual pass at short notice?

2. Our son has ASD. Would one of us normally get in as a free carer if we got tickets on the gate?

(Sorry if I sound totally dumb. We have been twice before but booked DIY, pre-autism diagnosis and hadn't considered pay monthly annual passes)
TryAnything1317 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jun 19, 01:10 PM  
Link to this Post
GjDisney
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

Will be watching this topic

I just booked flights and hotel thinking I could pay monthly from the UK but I’ve hit a few snags.

If wost comes to worst I’ll buy annual passes via credit card in a one off payment.

From what I can tell up to this point if you aren’t within a euro currency zone you can’t pay monthly. There is also no way as of May 19 to complete direct debit via post.

Would love to see some seasoned responses on this
GjDisney is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jun 19, 01:34 PM  
Link to this Post
GjDisney
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

Also if you pay on site at the park you can pay monthly after an initial 60 euro payment at the time. This is per annual pass

However if you go for the cheapest pass there is a 2 day black out after your first day of use. Any other pass gives you full access with no 2 day blackout unless a blackout date is on the Callander for that park.

If you are staying on site I believe there is no blackout
GjDisney is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jun 19, 08:44 PM  
Link to this Post
tinker82
Serious Dibber

Mobile

You can buy an annual pass on the gate with a deposit & monthly payments if you check the website it should tell you the monthly amount as each ap is different (we went for Magic Plus for the EMT & fewer blackout days)

Currently staying onsite overrides blackout days but this is not a guaranteed benefit & can be withdrawn at anytime!

With the right paper work you can get 10% discount on your son's AP & one of you can enter free as his carer. (You would need to queue each day for a free carer ticket though so may prefer to buy the extra AP for ease x)
tinker82 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jun 19, 08:49 PM  
Link to this Post
tinker82
Serious Dibber

Mobile

Prices are on here x
disneylandparis/en-gb/annual-passes/
tinker82 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jun 19, 10:28 PM  
Link to this Post
GjDisney
Proud to wear my Ears

wdpromedia.disney.go/med...31mars2015.pdf

Turns out the link for mail order passes is still live.

Worth having a punt?

Edited at 12:03 AM.
Old 5 Jun 19, 12:02 AM  
Link to this Post
GjDisney
Proud to wear my Ears

Weirdly

The annual pass page in France has updated

wdpromedia.disney.go/med...AYS%20SEPA.pdf

The UK has now been listed on the countries that will accept SEPA via direct debit

So it now seems you can apply online and not hit any black outs on the second and third days of use - obviously if you pick the cheapest annual pass

I checked a few uk banks and it looks like SEPA direct debits are free and don’t incur a fee.