Notices
Disney Cruise Line and Other Cruise Trip Reports Trip Reports

Old 10 Jul 16, 11:18 PM  
Link to this Post
nanasamboy
slightly serious Dibber

I've been waiting for this day after seeing your post on IG from the museum. I didn't believe it could be fun, but it doesn't sound as boring as I expected!
nanasamboy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jul 16, 02:01 AM  
Link to this Post
Gusgusmummy
Imagineer

Gusgusmummy's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

Brilliant report its so different ! This is really interesting as I never fancied a Disney cruise but this one I would consider it looks beautiful. Isabella is getting so tall...and now loads of hair...I remember when both your Isabella and my Isabella had none and feeling relieved that my Bella wasn't the only one 😆
The fish extender thing looks good fun ! Do they do this on every cruise ?
Thanks for posting
Maddy
Gusgusmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jul 16, 01:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Redrach1903
Disney Dreaming :)

Redrach1903's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
I love that you always have 2 breakfasts Absolute heroes!

That museum sounds interesting. Maybe I should pay it a visit so I would actually know a thing or two about this industry i work in Stavanger is so pretty and colourful. I went for a day trip once with work, but all i got to see was the airport and the office

Loving the look of that cocktail. Cranberry is my mixer of choice, so right up my street!

Poor Isabella being all confused with the kids clubs! Bless!

Another great read
Redrach1903 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jul 16, 05:41 PM  
Link to this Post
stecee
Imagineer

It looks like a very nice place. The museum looks like an interesting place to visit.
'Oct 97 Days inn main gate west, June '02 Days inn main gate west, Dec '05 All star movie resort, Aug '07 Caribbean Beach Resort, Sept '09 Port Orleans Riverside, Oct'10 Tour then villa at Highgate, May '12 Emerald Island villa. Oct '14 The Keys then SSR.
stecee is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jul 16, 09:22 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Nice day ashore

Joan
Old 13 Jul 16, 07:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Dogwalker
VIP Dibber

Your trip report is bringing back some lovely memories of our DCL Norway cruise last year - I want to do it again!
Dogwalker is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jul 16, 10:34 PM  
Link to this Post
kerfromscotland
Animal Kingdom Lodge Guest

The museum looks good, great photos. Lovely meal pictures too, yummy😊
Looking forward to next day.
PO French Quarter 1996, PO Riverside 1997, 1998,1999, 2000, Our Honeymoon Caribbean Beach Resort September 2001, Hawthorn Suites 2004, PO Riverside October 2013 Saratoga Springs 2016, Cosmopolitan Las Vegas 2017 All Star Sports 2018

Edited at 10:35 PM.
kerfromscotland is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jul 16, 08:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Stewboy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Clamshell View Post
I've been waiting for day 3 to appear! Stavanger looks lovely. We are very tempted to try a Disney cruise as our first cruise 😃
Oh yes, you should definitely do that!

TFR

Originally Posted by disneymadhouse View Post
Another great day! It's amazing how much food you can eat on a cruise isn't it! I blame the sea air
Yeah, the sea air, that'll do...

TFR

Originally Posted by tnkrbell View Post
Another great day! Isabella is a pretty good lil photographer. That French onion soup looks delish!
She is surprisingly good for a 4 year old!

TFR

Originally Posted by kevbrydon View Post
Thanks for sharing and that museum did look rather good ...
It was very good, very modern and interesting. Give it a try if you're ever in Stavanger

TFR

Originally Posted by Dissie View Post
Stavanger looks lovely and the petrol museum looks interesting. Love the photo of Isabella with Donald and Daisy. Looking forward to next instalment.
Stavanger and the museum were both great

TFR

Originally Posted by Milner View Post
Another fantastic read and great photos especially the ones by Isabella
Thanks Carole

Originally Posted by caj View Post
Looks like an interesting place. Were you not tempted by Norwegian delicacies?
I'm sure there were lovely places to eat and drink but there's "free" food and drink on the boat!

TFR
Old 24 Jul 16, 09:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Stewboy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by nanasamboy View Post
I've been waiting for this day after seeing your post on IG from the museum. I didn't believe it could be fun, but it doesn't sound as boring as I expected!
I know! It was really good!

TFR

Originally Posted by Gusgusmummy View Post
Brilliant report its so different ! This is really interesting as I never fancied a Disney cruise but this one I would consider it looks beautiful. Isabella is getting so tall...and now loads of hair...I remember when both your Isabella and my Isabella had none and feeling relieved that my Bella wasn't the only one 😆
The fish extender thing looks good fun ! Do they do this on every cruise ?
Thanks for posting
Maddy
Hey Maddy. I remember your comment about our Isabella's both having no hair. My Isabella loves her hair now that it's long, how about yours?

I'd definitely recommend a Disney Cruise, doesn't matter where it goes it's great fun and there's always so much to do and see (and eat & drink)

I don't know if they do the FE on every cruise, probably more likely on the longer cruises, you just have to look out for someone setting them up on the various sites that they might do them.

TFR

Originally Posted by Redrach1903 View Post
I love that you always have 2 breakfasts Absolute heroes!

That museum sounds interesting. Maybe I should pay it a visit so I would actually know a thing or two about this industry i work in Stavanger is so pretty and colourful. I went for a day trip once with work, but all i got to see was the airport and the office

Loving the look of that cocktail. Cranberry is my mixer of choice, so right up my street!

Poor Isabella being all confused with the kids clubs! Bless!

Another great read
It's tough doing two breakfasts, but you have to persevere

The museum does make oil interesting

TFR

Originally Posted by stecee View Post
It looks like a very nice place. The museum looks like an interesting place to visit.
It was a lovely place, we could definitely have spent more time there.

TFR

Originally Posted by mick View Post
Nice day ashore

Joan
Thank you Joan

Originally Posted by Dogwalker View Post
Your trip report is bringing back some lovely memories of our DCL Norway cruise last year - I want to do it again!
Me too! It's a lovely part of the world isn't it? TFR

Originally Posted by kerfromscotland View Post
The museum looks good, great photos. Lovely meal pictures too, yummy😊
Looking forward to next day.
Thanks for reading
Old 25 Jul 16, 09:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Scruffette
Very Serious Dibber

I never thought a petroleum museum would look interesting but it really does!

We also find we can fit in multiple meals when we cruise

Thanks for sharing
Scruffette is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List