Notices
Shopping in Florida For all those Shopaholics out there.

Old 8 Nov 17, 12:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Excited6910
Imagineer

Best outlets in Orlando?

Can anyone help? we’ve been to Both premium outlets but I remember reading about another great shopping place. Thanks in advance

Loved our Second “once in a lifetime" so much we're doing it again
Excited6910 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Nov 17, 01:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Ninnybobs
Apprentice Imagineer

There are a few that you could try...
Mall at Millenia is a very ‘up market’ mall with loads of designer shops.
The Altemonte Mall has some great bargains, but is a bit of a Drive north on the I4.
Lake Buena Vista Factory Outlets is smaller, but has great bargains
Florida Mall has about everything you can imagine.
Ninnybobs is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Nov 17, 04:20 PM  
Link to this Post

If your in the area or want to go the distance Tampa Premium Outlets has some of the same shops as the premium outlets in Orlando with similar deals but is alot less crowded.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Nov 17, 06:29 AM  
Link to this Post
disneyonabudget
Getting Excited

I got some brilliant deals at the LBV outlets last year. I did both premium outlets but wasn't overly fussed with them, so think I'm going to try Alamonte outlets, LBV and Florida Mall this time.
disneyonabudget is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Nov 17, 07:59 AM  
Link to this Post
pos69xxx
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by disneyonabudget View Post
I got some brilliant deals at the LBV outlets last year. I did both premium outlets but wasn't overly fussed with them, so think I'm going to try Alamonte outlets, LBV and Florida Mall this time.
There is a lovely lake just by Altamonte Mall if you fancy a stroll with an Italian restaurant/bar there as well.
Nice for a relaxing couple of hours.
Kissimmee May 2018-New York Washington July 2018
pos69xxx is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Nov 17, 04:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Powlay
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 4
Another thumbs up here for the Altamonte mall, found their selection inside the main stores to be a lot better than those at the florida mall
Old 13 Nov 17, 05:12 PM  
Link to this Post
sdrfish
Excited about Disney

There is some clearance outlets just before the crossroad before you hit the north premium Idrive outlets. They are opposite the artegan centre/bass pro fishing outlet.

The clearance outlets that are there are nike, underarmour, levis, calvin klien, aasics, tommy Hilfiger and vanity fair (Lots of brands in there). In these shops I picked up levis shorts, shirts and jumpers for under $15 dollars each , calvin klien jeans for $23 and a pair of nike trainers for $53 dollars which in the preumium outlets were priced at $70. All the prices I paid included sales tax as well.
sdrfish is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Nov 17, 05:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Mexy02
VIP Dibber

Mexy02's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Best ones we’ve had this time are lbv outlets and Vineland . We did sign up fir the offers though. The discount booklet is pretty poor.
Yacht club / Bahama bay oct/Nov 2019 , poly
Nov 2022 boulder ridge, Polynesian , AOA and Bahama bay
Sept 24 POFQ
Mexy02 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Nov 17, 10:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Excited6910
Imagineer

Originally Posted by sdrfish View Post
There is some clearance outlets just before the crossroad before you hit the north premium Idrive outlets. They are opposite the artegan centre/bass pro fishing outlet.

The clearance outlets that are there are nike, underarmour, levis, calvin klien, aasics, tommy Hilfiger and vanity fair (Lots of brands in there). In these shops I picked up levis shorts, shirts and jumpers for under $15 dollars each , calvin klien jeans for $23 and a pair of nike trainers for $53 dollars which in the preumium outlets were priced at $70. All the prices I paid included sales tax as well.
Thanks we showed there last year and I managed to pick up 2 pairs of levi bootcut jeans for $6.99 each. Absolute bargain.

We managed to find some better deals in premium outlets on our last couple of days. Thanks for the help everyone

Loved our Second “once in a lifetime" so much we're doing it again
Excited6910 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List