Notices
Shopping in Florida For all those Shopaholics out there.

Old 25 Nov 17, 08:49 PM  
Link to this Post
suecee
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile Disney Springs

Hi, we have a reservation at Planet Hollywood for 6pm and prior to this we'd like to have a good mooch around the shops so wondering when to arrive.

I know it's a bit of a how long is a piece of string question so I'll try to give as much info as I can to help. Just me and hubby, not really interested in high end shopping but will be interested in big Disney store, homeware stuff, arty stuff, jewellery, nerdy man stuff & music - vinyl if possible. It's also my birthday so I'll be getting a few pressies on the way.

We'll probably have a decent breakfast before we get there but may have a quick snack & we'd like a drink at the Indiana Jones Hangar place (I forget the name).

There will of course be extra time for shopping after our meal at PH.

Tia 😊
Old 25 Nov 17, 10:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Lightyear
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Honestly, you could spend all day there. Have a look at the map but we were a couple of hours in uniqlo alone, maybe the same in the world of Disney shop too.
Lightyear is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Nov 17, 01:33 AM  
Link to this Post
sky13
Imagineer

I agree that you can easily spend all day there! My first ever visit to Disney Springs was a couple of years back when it was still under renovation, and I spent half a day there and only got through about half of Disney Springs...

These day I tend to make more than one visit there in a trip and spend at least a couple of hours there each time...
Old 26 Nov 17, 05:59 AM  
Link to this Post
ERICSMUM
Imagineer

Mobile

I like to sit and watch ! Easily spend half a day, browsing the shops, a coffee or food, ice cream sundae at Ghirardellis.
ERICSMUM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Nov 17, 10:55 AM  
Link to this Post
dibdobber
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

dibdobber's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 3
I think Splitsville is really underrated as a relaxing place to have a drink and a good meal. also like House of Blues. the newer shops tend to be higher end but always good for a browse and the japanese clothing place does have some good bargains. Sorry, forgot the name. And the Poutine from the takeout store opposite is really excellent. As long as Disney don't charge for parking then i am a big fan of Disney Springs.
dibdobber is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Nov 17, 11:17 AM  
Link to this Post
Lisbon
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Also depends on which day you are going , Friday evenings and weekends it can get really really busy
Rob
Lisbon is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List