Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 26 Dec 17, 05:34 AM  
Link to this Post
Alien
Imagineer

4th of July Fireworks

I can book ADRs today and I was thinking to keep 4th of July for AK and perhaps see the MK fireworks on 3rd. So far thinking either

Book ADR in MK and try to book dessert package, or just get on with the crowds or book ADR at Ohana and see them at the breach. Will we be ok to stay for the Fireworks after the meal?

Were would you watch the 4th of July fireworks from?
Alien is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Dec 17, 12:38 PM  
Link to this Post
ianmickey
Trying for More Ears

Mobile

Hi. This year we saw 4th July fireworks at MK but having heard other people talking I think EPCOT sounded better. Be careful though, the normal fireworks on other nights at both parks are so much better than the 4th July so if you only have one day in each park I think I would find a 4th July party elsewhere.
ianmickey is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Dec 17, 06:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Alien
Imagineer

I actually had a look at youtube videos after I read your comment and you are right - the normal fireworks look better.

We have full two weeks but my guys arent' big on fireworks so I will either go by myself, or we will go only one night!
Alien is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Dec 17, 07:43 PM  
Link to this Post
scottishgirl1
VIP Dibber

We were there for 4th of July this year and watched fireworks on 3rd July from California Grill. Had originally wanted to watch in Magic Kingdom and book dessert party but they never released party options at all and my family were not the least bit interested in waiting around for ages in huge crowds!

Dont think we saw the fireworks from the best side at California Grill but both viewing areas got busy very early with people taking spots at the railing. Still enjoyed it though and got to head back in for dessert after fireworks! We watched Happily Ever After Fireworks for second time from Poly beach later in the holiday but there was no audio where we were, dont know if that is common or not. Lost its magic a bit with no projections or audio!
scottishgirl1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Dec 17, 08:20 PM  
Link to this Post

Do the 4th fireworks on the 3rd at MK. On the 4th itself go to Celebration and see how American Townsfolk do it.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Dec 17, 09:10 PM  
Link to this Post
scottishgirl1
VIP Dibber

We lucked out at Epcot on 4th July and got an outdoor table at Rose and Crown. It was a show we will never forget! We even had a waiter from Glasgow which is where I used to live so it was just one of those magical Disney times!
scottishgirl1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Dec 17, 03:49 AM  
Link to this Post
Mrs dee
Imagineer

Mobile

Didn't like mk in the 3rd July this year 😩 ... super busy and they were no where near as good as the usual show. We done Epcot on the 4th / it was ok we stayed near the exit to get away quick
And too many canary/Balearic island visits to list
Mrs dee is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Dec 17, 07:31 AM  
Link to this Post
Alien
Imagineer

Actually I will avoid MK on both days. It seem to much to go through for a family that isn't too big on fireworks. I have ohana adr if we feel like watching it from the beach there.