Notices
Disney Cruise Line and Other Cruise Planning Cruise Questions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 12 Mar 08, 11:50 AM  
Link to this Post

Question online check in help

hi can anyone help me with this

looking at the disney cruise website and the online check in there is a section where it is wanting the visa class filling in?

obviously we're travelling over to the US using the visa waiver program

so any ideas what to put, there's no code for WVP so is it just "other" or do i skip that section leaving it blank?

if anyone has done this online check in i would really appreciate some help?

thanks
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Mar 08, 12:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Michelle
VIP Dibber
- DIBB Advertiser -

Michelle's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 9
Restaurant Reviews: 4

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 5
Guidebook Photos: 8
I did do OLCI Mazz, it was last year though, if my memory serves e correctly I think we left that bit blank.
Old 12 Mar 08, 12:15 PM  
Link to this Post

I "think" its I95, but cannot check as I am at work. its on the top of the VW form
Old 12 Mar 08, 03:51 PM  
Link to this Post
ANGEL
Imagineer

ANGEL's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
we were told just to leave it blank Mazz
Old 12 Mar 08, 04:03 PM  
Link to this Post

thanks

i've got to say the whole online process is driving me mad

it will not accept my flight details (i think it's because we arrive days earlier and it's not recognising this?)

and without the flight forms being filled it will not give access to the cruise contract for us to print off, to sign and take with us

i'm normally pretty good with online forms but this one is driving me mad :angry:
Old 12 Mar 08, 04:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinkers
Imagineer

I filled in my flight details a couple of days ago Mazz and we arrive a couple of weeks ealier. Is this what you mean or do i have to do it all again when I do online check in !

Suzanne

Hilton Head April 2018
China & Japan Sept 2018
Portugal Oct 18
Tinkers is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Mar 08, 02:12 AM  
Link to this Post
Ebony
Imagineer

Ebony's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 7
I left the bit about visa's blank as well. DH rang up DCL to ask and thats what they said to do.
With regards to online check-in Mazz, we are flying 8 nights before our cruise and didnt have a problem. But was told any blanks on the forms, could be filled in at check-in.
WDW 1998 and once or twice most years since. DW 2005; DLP1993. CRUISES:- Disney- Magic Caribbean 2008/11, Med'10, WBTA 2010/11; Disney Wonder Panama 2013 & 2017] Other Ships - Ncl Jade & Epic; P&O Azura, MSC Divina, Thomson x2, Princess x4,
2019:- Cruises on Hal Statendam April 2wks, DCL Fantasy Sept 2wks. 2020 July-Celebrity Millenium 2wks
Ebony is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Mar 08, 11:40 AM  
Link to this Post
rylisal
Imagineer

Don't worry too much..There are really helpful pre check in people to check your forms before you actually go to check in desk, so anything not right, they sort for you.
I was a bit panicky on our 1st DCL trip but will be more relaxed next time as it was all so easy!
I didn't fill in the 'flights' bit as it really only applies to those arriving on the day of the cruise i think?
Miami 1991(honeymoon!),Quality Inn Int Dv 1992,Buenaventura lakes Villa 1993,Quality Inn Int Dv 1995,Quality Inn Int dv 1997,Days Inn Lakeside 2000,Masters Inn Maingate 2002,Ramada Plaza MGate 2004, Liki Tiki Feb 2007 & Disney Wonder Cruise,DLP Feb '08,Terre Verde,DCL & Indian Shores Oct '08,Canada Aug09,June/July '10 CP & RPR, Feb/Mar '14 Mystic Dunes, Unversals RPR & POR, June/July '16 Florida road trip Sept '18 DLP!
rylisal is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Mar 08, 11:40 AM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread