Notices
Disney Cruise Line and Other Cruise Planning Cruise Questions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 26 Mar 08, 05:22 PM  
Link to this Post

mini cruises

Hi to all, Hope someone can help? Going to Florida next April, we are thinking of doing a mini cruise. Could anyone help please? Its for two adults no children. Still young at heart. Ive looked into the Disney cruise but not sure. Any ideas will be very much appreciated.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Mar 08, 06:33 PM  
Link to this Post
rylisal
Imagineer

Maybe ask this on the Cruise thread...Lots of info on all cruises, not just Disney!
Miami 1991(honeymoon!),Quality Inn Int Dv 1992,Buenaventura lakes Villa 1993,Quality Inn Int Dv 1995,Quality Inn Int dv 1997,Days Inn Lakeside 2000,Masters Inn Maingate 2002,Ramada Plaza MGate 2004, Liki Tiki Feb 2007 & Disney Wonder Cruise,DLP Feb '08,Terre Verde,DCL & Indian Shores Oct '08,Canada Aug09,June/July '10 CP & RPR, Feb/Mar '14 Mystic Dunes, Unversals RPR & POR, June/July '16 Florida road trip Sept '18 DLP!
rylisal is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Mar 08, 07:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Michelle
VIP Dibber
- DIBB Advertiser -

Michelle's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 9
Restaurant Reviews: 4

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 5
Guidebook Photos: 8
Hi

I have moved this to the Cruise Line forum for you.
We are doing our 2nd Disney Cruise in December, adults only this time and looking forward to it.
We loved the Cruise we did last year, we only do a 3 day one as it fits into our trip planning well.
Plenty to do on the ship for Adults
Old 26 Mar 08, 09:11 PM  
Link to this Post

we're going on our first disney cruise in november. we've got no kids either but we're big kids at heart. i managed to convert my DH to disney (he'd never been until we went over for our wedding, and now he loves it too), so going to try something different. got 3 nights booked on the disney wonder!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Mar 08, 09:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Bats
Disney Cruise Line VIP!

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 13
We are doing our first Disney cruise this Oct and can't wait to be honest.
I have read on this forum that RCCL (Royal Caribbean) do cheaper cruises out of Port Canaveral but, of course, it's not Disney. Your choice is, do you just want to sample a cruise or do you want to widen your Disney experience?

We booked ours through dreamsunlimitedtravel .. they have been very helpful and I believe lots of others on here have used them too as they offer good on board credits (every penny counts). They have just started doing RCCL too.

So, I can't help you one way or the other it seems! Sorry.

Edited at 09:16 PM. Reason: omg, my spelling is tragic
Bats is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Mar 08, 11:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Jet
Imagineer

Carnival are doing really cheap... short cruises...well worth looking at...and from different ports in Florida.
Jet is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Mar 08, 03:54 PM  
Link to this Post
ANGEL
Imagineer

ANGEL's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
we've cruised with Disney 4 times now, just as an adult couple... and we love it! There is plenty to do, wine tastings, spa (yum), all sorts of classes, gym etc. There are several adult only areas, one pool is just for adults too, as is a club. Do read the 'stickies' at the top of this forum, read trip reports, and try a travel book eg 'Passporter's guide to Disney cruise Line' has loads of info

I would never hesitate to recommend DCL to adults travelling without kids Ask away if you ahve any questions
Old 30 Mar 08, 04:50 PM  
Link to this Post
jaci
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by poohoo View Post
Hi to all, Hope someone can help? Going to Florida next April, we are thinking of doing a mini cruise. Could anyone help please? Its for two adults no children. Still young at heart. Ive looked into the Disney cruise but not sure. Any ideas will be very much appreciated.
hi have you tried RCL? We booked a 3 day cruise from Miami last year and worked out about £200 per person! destinations leaving Miami port- coco cay- nassau bahamas- Miami port, it was excellent! Try vacationstogo.com website they have a great "find me a bargain" page which lists all the cruises leaving within the next 90 days or so!
jaci is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Mar 08, 04:50 PM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread