Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 8 Jan 18, 09:11 PM  
Link to this Post
OutbackAddict
Imagineer

The best Cocktails and where to try them

Apologies if this has already been done but with the addition of alcoholic drinks to the DDP thought it would be nice to start an up to date thread of what dibbers think are the nicest cocktails and where to get them as i am looking forward to sampling one or three in August, can be non alcoholic as well as DW is unfortunately allergic to alcohol so doesn't touch a drop but is often partial to a nice mocktail

Paul
OutbackAddict is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jan 18, 10:38 AM  
Link to this Post

Wow!..The million $$$$ question..To be honest they are so many places that serve awesome cocktails, especially around world showcase, France for example, but remember, you get them whilst dining at the restaurant, in other words, you can't walk into La Cava and order up a free cocktail on your DDP..lol..( I wish ) I shall be dining at Ohana this year again, probably twice in our 14 nighter, and I shall be having the awesome Lapu Lapu..
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jan 18, 08:20 PM  
Link to this Post
OutbackAddict
Imagineer

Mobile

No cocktail drinkers out there ?

Paul
OutbackAddict is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jan 18, 08:49 PM  
Link to this Post
jojo_3596
Imagineer

This is my kind of thread and much looking forward to the alcoholic addition to the DDP!
I have only sampled a couple at disney and they were the Magical Fusion at Sanaa and a Glowtini at The Outer Rim at The Contemporary- both Devine!
Looking forward to trying the lapu lapu, and as we're staying at the Beach Club,hoping to pop over the the Boardwalk and try some of the offerings at Abracadabar.
Endless Summer 2023

Edited at 09:22 PM.
jojo_3596 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jan 18, 09:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 43
Goodness there are lots! Really hard to narrow down.

I like the lounge at the Wave in the Contemporary resort. We had some lovely bourbon cocktails, like a Manhattan, but with a special Disney name...I'm going to struggle to remember all the names I'm afraid! Which I appreciate is not much help.

I know that in some of the resort restaurants if the restaurant itself doesn't have the cocktail you want but it appears on the lounge menu you may have it (where there is a lounge next door of course).

I've had various margaritas from world showcase and they are all tasty...erm...I don't know why it is so hard to recall the names of them all, possibly had too many of them...I will have to get thinking and pop back later.

Link to all my completed trip reports
2017: NYC and Orlando. Salzburg. Boston.
2018: Orlando. Berlin.
2019: DLP. Orlando. Washington DC.
2020: DLP.
2021: Jamaica. Rome.
2022: Orlando.
2023: Orlando. Niagara and Toronto.
Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jan 18, 08:46 AM  
Link to this Post
Dancin
Imagineer

Looking forward to sampling some cocktails on the DDP so can't wait for some more suggestions. I think the only 1 I've tried is the Lapu Lapu at the Polynesian/Ohana which was really nice

Hoping I can find some that aren't fruit juice based this year as don't drink fruit juices any more. Fingers crossed

Sarah
Old 10 Jan 18, 08:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Wigan Lass
Imagineer

Abracadabar on the Boardwalk is fab. My favourites were Seashore Sweet and peppers ghost
Yacht Club October 2017
Contemporary October 2019
Wigan Lass is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List