Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 26 Apr 20, 09:01 PM  
Link to this Post
DiszeeBelle
Imagineer

Weve booked for first week of our easter hols next year (north east) so 28march -1st april as was cheaper for us. It has gone up about £300 now but still seemed cheaper than the following week. It was a lot cheaper than xmas period even though this is the season i love the most.
DiszeeBelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Apr 20, 12:52 PM  
Link to this Post
danisleigh
Imagineer

danisleigh's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 6
Originally Posted by DiszeeBelle View Post
Weve booked for first week of our easter hols next year (north east) so 28march -1st april as was cheaper for us. It has gone up about £300 now but still seemed cheaper than the following week. It was a lot cheaper than xmas period even though this is the season i love the most.
That’s when we have booked! When I looked at the French schools they didn’t break up til later and I know some of the U.K. also don’t break up until April 1st so hoping it won’t be too bad! Mind you at Xmas we still did all we wanted to do and this time we have an extra night so either way we will be fine.
Which hotel are you staying at?
Apr 98..Quality Inn, Dec 2004...hotel Cheyenne, may 2006...Emerald Island, Mar 2013..Regal Palms / AKL / Rosen Inn / HRH, Oct 14..Cypress Pointe, July 2016 Newport bay club, Aug 2016 magic med cruise, Aug 2017 SSR/Rosen pointe/HRH, Aug 19 Northern Europe Disney magic, Dec 2019...Sequoia Lodge, Xmas 2021 Rosen Plaza/HRH, May 2022 POFQ/HRH, May 2023 Disneyland LA.
danisleigh is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Apr 20, 04:37 PM  
Link to this Post
DiszeeBelle
Imagineer

Originally Posted by danisleigh View Post
That’s when we have booked! When I looked at the French schools they didn’t break up til later and I know some of the U.K. also don’t break up until April 1st so hoping it won’t be too bad! Mind you at Xmas we still did all we wanted to do and this time we have an extra night so either way we will be fine.
Which hotel are you staying at?
Disneyland Hotel. I absolutely love the cheyenne but was only breakfast included so looked at the mid range- sequoia and newport but then hubby said why not THE pink one! it had free full board and i never thought we could ever afford to go back to this hotel after my parents paid for us in the summer out of inheritance money. We've had this years summer holiday cancelled so the money we had for that is paying for bills etc whilst hubby furloughed so will have a bit left to pay for Easter.

Where are you staying?
DiszeeBelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Apr 20, 07:00 PM  
Link to this Post
danisleigh
Imagineer

danisleigh's Reviews
Originally Posted by DiszeeBelle View Post
Disneyland Hotel. I absolutely love the cheyenne but was only breakfast included so looked at the mid range- sequoia and newport but then hubby said why not THE pink one! it had free full board and i never thought we could ever afford to go back to this hotel after my parents paid for us in the summer out of inheritance money. We've had this years summer holiday cancelled so the money we had for that is paying for bills etc whilst hubby furloughed so will have a bit left to pay for Easter.

Where are you staying?
We are at Newport bay! We have stayed there once before and loved it then did SL at Xmas but much preferred NBC. As my sisters are coming with their kids we upgraded to full board but it’s only the full board plus... my sisters felt it would be easier for them to budget and my teenage nieces always want to eat so it did seem easier.
Apr 98..Quality Inn, Dec 2004...hotel Cheyenne, may 2006...Emerald Island, Mar 2013..Regal Palms / AKL / Rosen Inn / HRH, Oct 14..Cypress Pointe, July 2016 Newport bay club, Aug 2016 magic med cruise, Aug 2017 SSR/Rosen pointe/HRH, Aug 19 Northern Europe Disney magic, Dec 2019...Sequoia Lodge, Xmas 2021 Rosen Plaza/HRH, May 2022 POFQ/HRH, May 2023 Disneyland LA.
danisleigh is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Apr 20, 07:09 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsBC
VIP Dibber

MrsBC's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 11
Restaurant Reviews: 50

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 10
Guidebook Reviews: 1
We always find it colder at DLP in Jan/Feb than in December (and I do feel the cold ). The decorations and parades etc fab. The hot chocolate is the best!
DD and I are booked for late November so we still 'get Xmas'. Hoping things are sorted for travel by then.
Just layer up - I wear tights under jeans, vest top under clothes etc - hat, gloves and scarf and you're sorted.
DCL Magic, DCL Wish
BOOKED - Beach Club Villas Sept '24, Disney Treasure Sept '25
TRIP REPORT INDEX
www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=835984

Edited at 07:11 PM.
MrsBC is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Apr 20, 07:50 AM  
Link to this Post
aj2703
slightly serious Dibber

I have stayed in DLP both Christmas Day and New Years Day.

Both parks the nights before were probably the busiest I have seen them, much the same on the actual days too. If you can handle that, work fastpass well or just want to soak up the atmosphere which is what we did and don't mind doing just a few rides go for it.

Many on here tend to favour either Christmas or Halloween, for me being there on the actual days over the Christmas period can't be beaten.
aj2703 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Apr 20, 08:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Rac20
Imagineer

Mobile

Can I ask how much people think I should be paying if I was to go at Christmas? I found 3 nights at Sequoia lodge with half board/easy jet flights/ park tickets and €100 gift voucher for £2100 (This was for 2ad 1 15yr old and 1 12 year old)

Thank you.
Rac20 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Apr 20, 05:18 AM  
Link to this Post
danisleigh
Imagineer

danisleigh's Reviews
We paid around £1300 I think for 3 adults for 3 nights at SL incl half board and tickets but no gift card last year. We then paid around £450 for flights so a total of around £1750 so as you have an extra person it seems about right?