Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 27 Apr 20, 08:24 PM  
Link to this Post
MissB87
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Bubble123 View Post
Yes absolutely. I said to my friend got to meet them sooner, it's too much time invested otherwise. So pleased it worked out for you! Interesting about the other guy too..
I over looked way too much because he was just as much of a Disney fan 🙈 oooops.

I think I remember dating as being more fun that it actually felt at the time!
MissB87 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Apr 20, 08:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Bubble123
Imagineer

Originally Posted by MissB87 View Post
I over looked way too much because he was just as much of a Disney fan 🙈 oooops.

I think I remember dating as being more fun that it actually felt at the time!
I think it's easy to overlook things sometimes for sure..

This is meant to be the fun bit! who knows..
Old 27 Apr 20, 09:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Libby29
Imagineer

Aww you have an oldie I love the oldies..

Definitely not put off, Just put it down to experience. I do kind of feel like he led me on told me what I thought I'd want to hear kind of thing. I don't know, it is what it is.. I also feel bad if he genuinely is struggling at the moment, that sucks too!

I'm sure I'll find me a nice Disney guy somewhere someday Everyone seems taken.
You are sat there feeling bad for him, not really knowing if it’s the truth. Meanwhile you are upset because he hasn’t text you. It seems your a far nicer person. Therefore you deserve better.
Dust yourself off, pick yourself up and chin-up. There’s plenty time, plenty more opportunities and make sure the next one values you. I can’t believe he’s working that hard he hasn’t got a spare minute to text you. Sounds like. A cop out excuse.

P.S ... to... MH.
Stop blaming the dog
Old 28 Apr 20, 07:45 AM  
Link to this Post
Bubble123
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Libby29 View Post
You are sat there feeling bad for him, not really knowing if it’s the truth. Meanwhile you are upset because he hasn’t text you. It seems your a far nicer person. Therefore you deserve better.
Dust yourself off, pick yourself up and chin-up. There’s plenty time, plenty more opportunities and make sure the next one values you. I can’t believe he’s working that hard he hasn’t got a spare minute to text you. Sounds like. A cop out excuse.

P.S ... to... MH.
Stop blaming the dog
Yeah that's exactly it & you're so right.. Thank you for your kind words
Old 28 Apr 20, 08:13 AM  
Link to this Post
400ixl
Imagineer

Mobile

You mentioned his social media, has that activity changed as well
If that has become inactive as well it would show that he is indeed generally distancing himself from the outside world.
400ixl is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Apr 20, 08:20 AM  
Link to this Post
Bubble123
Imagineer

I can only see what is public but I can see enough to believe what he's told me is the truth, you know that he's separated. His friends etc.. I wouldn't want to be connected as such on there yet at the moment.
Old 28 Apr 20, 10:24 AM  
Link to this Post
sparklegirl
VIP Dibber

Also ask yourself if you met him now is this the kind of actions that would make you want to stay in touch or meet? If yes then keep going, if no then as hard as it is he isnt the right one. I have been there many many times sadly my lovely, I eventually met my now husband on twitter (random I know) and he behaved very differently to the others I had experienced. You are worth more than the wondering and waiting.
sparklegirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Apr 20, 10:34 AM  
Link to this Post
Bad Pink Tink
Imagineer

I can only see what is public but I can see enough to believe what he's told me is the truth, you know that he's separated. His friends etc.. I wouldn't want to be connected as such on there yet at the moment.
This to me is a big red flag. At this stage you should be friends on Facebook, it shows a trust level and a willingness on both sides to show there is nothing to hide.

I would be very suspicious of someone who didn't add me as a friend
Bad Pink Tink is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Apr 20, 10:39 AM  
Link to this Post
Bubble123
Imagineer

Originally Posted by sparklegirl View Post
Also ask yourself if you met him now is this the kind of actions that would make you want to stay in touch or meet? If yes then keep going, if no then as hard as it is he isnt the right one. I have been there many many times sadly my lovely, I eventually met my now husband on twitter (random I know) and he behaved very differently to the others I had experienced. You are worth more than the wondering and waiting.
Definitely not.. It's not nice especially when they know your situation too. I've not messaged him again as yet. He really was so different in the beginning, it definitely makes me question. I'm kind of glad this happened now & not after we'd met. I guess if he's willing to explain himself I'd listen but I don't see it myself.
Old 28 Apr 20, 10:41 AM  
Link to this Post
Bubble123
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Bad Pink Tink View Post
This to me is a big red flag. At this stage you should be friends on Facebook, it shows a trust level and a willingness on both sides to show there is nothing to hide.

I would be very suspicious of someone who didn't add me as a friend
Yeah I see your point, he's always said he didn't use his much. He knows I use mine though.

After we'd met & I'd definitely expect us to be friends on there. There's not many people I've not met on mine, I have a few dibbers & dog people that's it.