Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 30 Apr 20, 01:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Cabbie
Imagineer

Cabbie's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mines due on May 14th I need to make a decision in the next couple of days

-Steve
Florida-07,08,09,10,11,12,14,16,17,19,21,23 California-06,10,11,15,23,24 Vegas 12,13,15,22 New York- 05,08,12,17,23 Washington DC-09 Boston-07,10 Hong Kong-05,16 Tokyo-05 Dubai-09,14 Jamaica-12 Abu Dhabi-18 Shanghai-18 Toronto-19 Singapore-22
Cabbie is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Apr 20, 01:33 PM  
Link to this Post
munmun
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Chair1519 View Post
Still not got my points moved either. Its now a once a day text message. They message me about 1 in the morning with a question. I reply next morning and then they respond again at 1am.

I have my Amex charge card which I pay £140 a year for. I keep it on as I make sure I use discounts they over which come to more than £140. I was collecting the points but used them all for Jimmy Buffet tickets in September which I now fear won't happen.
Got my points moved today. Yay
munmun is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Apr 20, 01:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Dinglebert
Imagineer

Dinglebert's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Originally Posted by munmun View Post
how did you manage that!

So far they don't answer the phone after an hour holding.
They reply once a day to text messages with an answer which avoids them doing anything.
I at their suggestion messaged them on facebook but they have not answered that either.
Dinglebert is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Apr 20, 01:42 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by munmun View Post
Wise choice I think. I thought about it but I only have 17k as I am generally a BA user and as you can only transfer in multiples of ten it seemed not worth the hassle.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Apr 20, 01:46 PM  
Link to this Post
munmun
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Claudette View Post
Wise choice I think. I thought about it but I only have 17k as I am generally a BA user and as you can only transfer in multiples of ten it seemed not worth the hassle.
I had about 100K , it's only a what's app message and they come back to you several days later.

I am a BA users too, have the Virgin MC as an extra if I cant use AE, I really want a Hilton MC but none available at the moment.
munmun is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Apr 20, 01:47 PM  
Link to this Post
munmun
Imagineer

how did you manage that!

They reply once a day to text messages with an answer which avoids them doing anything.
I at their suggestion messaged them on facebook but they have not answered that either.
Did it on what's app sent a message, didn't expect them to reply but 5 days later and 30 seconds of messages andbthey say it's done. Will take 30 days to show but hopefully it will be OK.
Old 30 Apr 20, 03:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Mqt
Apprentice Imagineer

how did you manage that!

I’ve been trying since the weekend. Had a reply late Sunday night and was answering questions to get it sorted and then all of a sudden the messages stopped. No response since. I’ve re-messaged, sent a Whatsapp and tried to ring. Not only have I got a lot of miles to move but I had a reward flight refunded a few weeks ago. The miles are showing in my ‘activity’ but aren’t reflected in my balance so I’m 190,000 miles short! 😐
Mqt is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Apr 20, 03:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Dinglebert
Imagineer

Dinglebert's Reviews
Originally Posted by Mqt View Post
I’ve been trying since the weekend. Had a reply late Sunday night and was answering questions to get it sorted and then all of a sudden the messages stopped. No response since. I’ve re-messaged, sent a Whatsapp and tried to ring. Not only have I got a lot of miles to move but I had a reward flight refunded a few weeks ago. The miles are showing in my ‘activity’ but aren’t reflected in my balance so I’m 190,000 miles short! 😐
I know in the great scheme of things my 120 000 points is not a big issue to them or indeed to others who have flight issues. However, it is worth roughly just over £400 in Virgin wine which is the nearest monetary thing I can convert it to. It would be much handier if they could have an on-line method of transfer.
Dinglebert is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Apr 20, 04:32 PM  
Link to this Post
loola30
VIP Dibber

Mine is due within the next couple of days too. My concern was needing to potentially have thousands refunded to that credit card. Is it going to make it a lot tricker if I no longer own the reward+ card account...?
Old 30 Apr 20, 04:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Dinglebert
Imagineer

Dinglebert's Reviews
And suddenly messanger starting pinging me again. Have now got my transfer going through. I know I will be able to use my Hilton points, Virgin not so much.