Notices

View Poll Results: What’s more important to you - family , money or holidays ?
Family 231 92.77%
Money 8 3.21%
Holidays 10 4.02%
Voters: 249. You may not vote on this poll

Old 27 Apr 20, 11:48 AM  
Link to this Post
Lindaelaine
Imagineer

Originally Posted by ERICSMUM View Post
Random probably but not odd !

It popped into my mind so I wrote it. I find the whole Harry & Meghan saga fascinating.

In general I like to know what makes people tick, it’s something I’ve always observed.
Same here, I am just hearing about their latest project of a biography which is likely to cause an even bigger wedge with Harry's family, I thought Harry's feud was with the press not his family . So sad that it has come to this ☹️
Aug 2018...Westridge. Aug 2019... Miami & Solterra Resort

Edited at 02:11 PM.
Lindaelaine is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Apr 20, 01:49 PM  
Link to this Post
buryboy
Imagineer

For those of you who have suggested it's a slightly odd poll, I was hoping it might spark a little debate ( though without me actually suggesting it ) that the last couple of months had made people re-think what is important in their lives.
Our MOST ANNOYING trip to Tenerife February 2018 ( an homage to infamous dibb threads
buryboy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Apr 20, 01:55 PM  
Link to this Post
duchy
Imagineer

Well it hasn’t stopped anyone taking digs at a young couple they don’t know. So no change there !
duchy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Apr 20, 02:06 PM  
Link to this Post
SussexFamily
Imagineer

Originally Posted by duchy View Post
Well it hasn’t stopped anyone taking digs at a young couple they don’t know. So no change there !
I don’t think anyone is having a dig- just showing an interest and as the OP has just stated he wanted to encourage debate.

I don’t think “knowing” anyone is a requirement for having an opinion on someone?

No one really knows Boris or Trump but a lot of opinions are expressed about them daily.
SussexFamily is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Apr 20, 02:35 PM  
Link to this Post
ERICSMUM
Imagineer

Mobile

I’m not having a dig - my post is not critical in any way.

They are more than welcome to join the Dibb and have their say.
ERICSMUM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Apr 20, 03:27 PM  
Link to this Post
disney332
Imagineer

The most important thing in my life is not to die with regrets

Disney332
Old 29 Apr 20, 08:24 AM  
Link to this Post
duchy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by ERICSMUM View Post
I’m not having a dig - my post is not critical in any way.

They are more than welcome to join the Dibb and have their say.
But that’s the point isn’t it, they aren’t members !
If You had posted say, Piers Morgan would have chosen holidays then it’d be the same reaction , you don’t know him personally and he’s not a member so why mention him unless you want to hijack the thread and make it about him .

Edited at 08:25 AM.
duchy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Apr 20, 08:28 AM  
Link to this Post
vampiress88
Imagineer

Mobile

I would pick family if this is my husband and two daughters. Then I would pick money as that will pay for the holidays anyway.
To a degree you do need money for a family. Can’t really live in the woods or something but so long as our family unit of 4 are all ok and together then everything else outside it I could deal with.
vampiress88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Apr 20, 08:29 AM  
Link to this Post
duchy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by SussexFamily View Post
I don’t think anyone is having a dig- just showing an interest and as the OP has just stated he wanted to encourage debate.

I don’t think “knowing” anyone is a requirement for having an opinion on someone?

No one really knows Boris or Trump but a lot of opinions are expressed about them daily.
So it’s relevant to this thread which Boris would have chosen ? What about that nice couple who live in the next road to you who usually holiday in the Far East who like Meghan and Harry haven’t visited WDW since childhood either , is it relevant which they would have chosen too ?
Old 29 Apr 20, 08:33 AM  
Link to this Post
SussexFamily
Imagineer

So it’s relevant to this thread which Boris would have chosen ? What about that nice couple who live in the next road to you who usually holiday in the Far East who like Meghan and Harry haven’t visited WDW since childhood either , is it relevant which they would have chosen too ?
Anything is reasonably relevant in an open debate ... which is what the OP wanted ... surely?

The nice couple in the next road only visit Europe , and to the best of my knowledge havent visited WDW, I’ll ask them the next time our paths converge.
SussexFamily is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List