Notices

Old 9 Sep 10, 09:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Matt
Trying for More Ears

(Imaginative holiday title goes here) Pre Trip

Welcome to the pre trip for the (Imaginative holiday title goes here)...trip.

Considering we head out on Monday to Manchester it seems as though this is being posted a little late, but rather late than never.

Cast

Janice – (Matts Mom) Disney planning enthusiast.

Paul– Constantly mocks the idea of The Dibb (however has a vast knowledge of all things Disney parks).

Matt – Is writing this and is looking forward to spending a few weeks without a tie on.

Amiee – Matt’s best friend, has done Disney once but never with seasoned veterans.

Righto, this is only my second attempt at writing a trip report so please bear with my often sporadic approach to these. I often find that I write in the manner I think and rarely read through what actually goes down on paper. You can read my first attempt when myself and Tasha spent a few days at DLP here.

http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=389810.

Some believe that I have a tendency for taking my female friends on holiday. This is not the case. Now that the pleasantries are over let us formally introduce those who are attending this holiday.

Janice
Plans and books our holidays, DVC owner and enthusiast of all things Disney. Has more of the details regarding this holiday...most of which I’m not aware of.

Paul
The man for the facts and figures of Disney. Would you like to know about the maximum capacity of the Magic Kingdom? Or would you prefer to know there are 12,250 parking spaces on the Magic Kingdom car park

Matt
Did not attend the annual Disney holiday last year and is quite excited to be going back. Will probably be the man taking too many photos and drinking too much beer. As this is the first American trip where I can legally drink, I intend to take full advantage of this perk.

Amiee

Gets very upset if you spell her name wrong and is worried that I will constantly embarrass her whilst getting drunk...she knows this all too well. Hopefully she will be subjected to the finer points of Disney that she missed on her first visit.

Ok Introductions over. We fly out from Manchester on Tuesday 13th Sept, and return on 8th Oct proving us with a wonderful 3 and a half weeks in the wonderful Orlando. All I really know is that we begin our stay at the Hard Rock and conclude at Old Key West, The Beach Club and The Wilderness Lodge.

I am sure that there any many points to the planning stages of this holiday which everyone would be incredibly interested in reading...however I am not the man to provide such information. Sit back, relax and enjoy my future drunken ramblings.
Old 9 Sep 10, 11:16 PM  
Link to this Post
shirley
Imagineer

shirley's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Looking forward to your report. Happy holiday
shirley is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Sep 10, 12:27 AM  
Link to this Post

have an amazing time, cant wait to read the reports
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Sep 10, 08:59 AM  
Link to this Post
Ms Finkelstein
Imagineer

Ms Finkelstein's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 4
Sounds good! Am looking forward to the Trip Report!

Enjoy your very many beers!

Di x

2 Go Mad in Bavaria 2011 - Trip Report Biergarten or Bust 2008 WDW Trip Report
Margarita or Bust - Son of Biergarten 2010 Trip Report
Ms Finkelstein is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Sep 10, 09:22 AM  
Link to this Post
Cinders Mum
Imagineer
- DIBB Advertiser -

Cinders Mum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 14
Hi Matt !
Finally able to put faces to the names, voices and TEXT MESSAGES at stupid oclock LOL.
Looking forward to saying hi around OKW at some point (Janice and I are looking to see when we can just say hello... probs be on a bus to a park knowing us LOL).

Hope you have a brilliant holiday.

HELEN KNOWLES
GOLD PERSONAL TRAVEL COUNSELLOR

T: 01205 804340
E:helen.knowles@travelcounsellors.com
http://www.travelcounsellors.co.uk/helen.knowles

Travel Counsellors Trust Protection on Every Part of your Booking. ATOL Bonded.
Cinders Mum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List