Notices
General Trip Planning Other Holiday Planning.

Old 1 Jan 20, 10:58 PM  
Link to this Post
disney1st timer
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by soooexcited! View Post
Have you been to Rhodes? Would totally recommend The Matina in Pefkos Rhodes. Quite a few dibbers have been and would recommend it. We had one of our best holidays there. Or Union Lido Cavallino near Venice. I challenge any child to be bored there so much to do.
Not available next August!
disney1st timer is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jan 20, 11:02 PM  
Link to this Post
soooexcited!
Imagineer

soooexcited!'s Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 5
Mobile

Have you looked at union lido?
Old 1 Jan 20, 11:05 PM  
Link to this Post
almcg
Very Serious Dibber

My sister and her family stayed at the Magic Natura Resort last Summer and they absolutely loved it. They went All Inclusive
almcg is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jan 20, 11:07 PM  
Link to this Post
disney1st timer
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by soooexcited! View Post
Have you looked at union lido?
Is that eurocamp? I’d love to give one of those a try but dh is insistent on the all inclusive because it’s less hassle with the kids wanting drinks and food every 3 seconds 😂
disney1st timer is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jan 20, 11:09 PM  
Link to this Post
disney1st timer
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by almcg View Post
My sister and her family stayed at the Magic Natura Resort last Summer and they absolutely loved it. They went All Inclusive
Thanks for commenting, it looks fab and I think the kids would have plenty to do. Open to any other suggestions though dibbers, thank you for your help!
Old 1 Jan 20, 11:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Hopefulholiday
Very Serious Dibber

Hopefulholiday's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
We stayed at Magic Natura in 2015, the year it opened. We really enjoyed it but it needed a few improvements which they seem to have done. The zoo and water park are a few minutes walk away but we did go out and about a few times I think a taxi into Benidorm was €10, the resort is not on the beach or in walking distance to anything else but really not far.
I’ve also stayed in Playa Taurito but not for about 10 years and we stayed in the hotels on either side of the beach. We really liked it there as it was quiet but the kids were little so happy to play on the beach. Other than small Lido there wasn’t much there then although that may have changed, however the second time we hired a car.
Of the two I think Magic Natura is better for kids if you want lots things to do, it was definitely one of the better AI resorts we have been to.
June/July 2019: New York, Riu Plaza & Orlando, villa Sunset Lakes, HRH
Hopefulholiday is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jan 20, 11:40 PM  
Link to this Post
disney1st timer
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Hopefulholiday View Post
We stayed at Magic Natura in 2015, the year it opened. We really enjoyed it but it needed a few improvements which they seem to have done. The zoo and water park are a few minutes walk away but we did go out and about a few times I think a taxi into Benidorm was €10, the resort is not on the beach or in walking distance to anything else but really not far.
I’ve also stayed in Playa Taurito but not for about 10 years and we stayed in the hotels on either side of the beach. We really liked it there as it was quiet but the kids were little so happy to play on the beach. Other than small Lido there wasn’t much there then although that may have changed, however the second time we hired a car.
Of the two I think Magic Natura is better for kids if you want lots things to do, it was definitely one of the better AI resorts we have been to.
Thanks for responding. I’m very tempted by Magic Natura, so glad I posted on here!
Old 3 Jan 20, 02:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Excited33
Proud to wear my Ears

Originally Posted by disney1st timer View Post
Have you been here? Just taking a look and looks great. A little over budget but if it’s highly recommended I’d go for it!
We have been but our child was 15 when we went. There was a games room for teenagers and he met up with others and enjoyed the waterpark and football pitch. There was loads to do for younger ones and the evening entertainment was more aimed at a younger age group. There were people there who were returning guests as they’d enjoyed it so much.
The resort pools aren’t big but they were fine for a dip to cool off from the sun in and you have unlimited use of the water park which you can walk through zoo to or use resort mini bus to take you there. It is a very spread out resort but that didn’t bother us and we were happy with a fifteen minute stroll through the zoo to the water park, however some people are put off by this and it is built on a hill.
The accommodation was lovely and very clean. We had a small living room, two bedrooms with a bathroom that could be accessed from either bedroom. There was a fridge which was stocked with drinks which were replenished daily. We were all inclusive and found the food to be good and plentiful, they had a separate kids buffet as well.
If you are on Facebook there is a Facebook group called Magic Natura Holidaymakers which I found quite helpful.
There is a free bus several times a day that you can use to take you into Benidorm and back if you want. We walked into Benidorm, I think it took us about 40 mins but it was all down hill, we got the bus back up though.
The only downside for us was on the last day when the flies were horrendous, you couldn’t lie by the pool for the amount of flies that kept landing on us, this would maybe put me off going again in case the whole holiday was like that.
We got a cheap last minute deal for our October hols so no idea what prices are like in advance and as we hadn’t paid a lot our expectations weren’t high, however we enjoyed it.

Edited at 02:52 PM.
Excited33 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jan 20, 07:49 PM  
Link to this Post
disney1st timer
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Excited33 View Post
We have been but our child was 15 when we went. There was a games room for teenagers and he met up with others and enjoyed the waterpark and football pitch. There was loads to do for younger ones and the evening entertainment was more aimed at a younger age group. There were people there who were returning guests as they’d enjoyed it so much.
The resort pools aren’t big but they were fine for a dip to cool off from the sun in and you have unlimited use of the water park which you can walk through zoo to or use resort mini bus to take you there. It is a very spread out resort but that didn’t bother us and we were happy with a fifteen minute stroll through the zoo to the water park, however some people are put off by this and it is built on a hill.
The accommodation was lovely and very clean. We had a small living room, two bedrooms with a bathroom that could be accessed from either bedroom. There was a fridge which was stocked with drinks which were replenished daily. We were all inclusive and found the food to be good and plentiful, they had a separate kids buffet as well.
If you are on Facebook there is a Facebook group called Magic Natura Holidaymakers which I found quite helpful.
There is a free bus several times a day that you can use to take you into Benidorm and back if you want. We walked into Benidorm, I think it took us about 40 mins but it was all down hill, we got the bus back up though.
The only downside for us was on the last day when the flies were horrendous, you couldn’t lie by the pool for the amount of flies that kept landing on us, this would maybe put me off going again in case the whole holiday was like that.
We got a cheap last minute deal for our October hols so no idea what prices are like in advance and as we hadn’t paid a lot our expectations weren’t high, however we enjoyed it.
Thank you for your opinion! After reading the reviews and looking around this sounded perfect for the kids and we have booked it. The main priority is them having plenty to do and this sounds like they will so I’m happy with our decision. Thanks again.