Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 20 Mar 19, 12:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Sue F
Imagineer

Sue F's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Quite possibly, although it depends on who they booked through. We have HRH booked through Booking.com with free cancellation up to 5 days before.
Old 20 Mar 19, 12:35 PM  
Link to this Post
GSJALK
Trading Disney Pins

Mobile

Thank you for all the advice. I'm thinking I need to up the daily budget to 150 somehow, I'll have to go and re-asses a few things. We have come this far I want everyone to have a good time and not feel they cant have a drink or ice cream because of the budget. I appreciate all the hints and tips. We too dont do lunches we are snackers in the queue lines, so this does save us some pennies. I did not realise you can order take out from restaurants so I will do this for sure. I cant really ditch the two hotel nights, these are all paid in full anyway and the hrh gets us the fast pass so its actually more expensive for us to buy the fast passes than have the hotel break and my son was desperate for 1 night in a Disney hotel. It's as budget as you can get so I cant take that away from him when he is so excited about that, but I do appreciate what your saying.to be honest we will only be there to sleep but it's the novel aspect of it all.
I'm thinking 150 dollars would be much enjoyable all round for everybody if I can find a way to do it xx
GSJALK is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Mar 19, 12:36 PM  
Link to this Post
GSJALK
Trading Disney Pins

Mobile

I have made a note of dixonsontour and going to look at them tonight. Are they blogs or blogs, where do I go to find this information? Xx
GSJALK is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Mar 19, 12:37 PM  
Link to this Post
shack69
Imagineer

We are not big eaters and tend not to have alchol or too many fizzy drinks and our evening meal was generally around $55 (2A 1T) That was eating at Millers , Olive Garden etc. BUt for Cici's much ceheaper. So yes I guess you could do it on $75 day for food, but could be tight depending on snacks etc.
shack69 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Mar 19, 12:46 PM  
Link to this Post
GSJALK
Trading Disney Pins

Mobile

Can I pay for tolls by card or are these cash only? Xx
Old 20 Mar 19, 12:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Bobbygogo
New Poster (2)

Cracker Barrel is cheap too and they usually do a family meal to take out. Saves a lot on drinks and tips in the restaurats.
Bobbygogo is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Mar 19, 12:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Smilesonfaces
Imagineer

Smilesonfaces's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

Originally Posted by GSJALK View Post
I have made a note of dixonsontour and going to look at them tonight. Are they blogs or blogs, where do I go to find this information? Xx
This is a link to the most recent one.
https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho... php?t=1098982
Smilesonfaces is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Mar 19, 12:51 PM  
Link to this Post
2point
VIP Dibber

Mobile

You don't need to use any tolls. You can get from either airport by not using them.
2point is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Mar 19, 12:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Smilesonfaces
Imagineer

Smilesonfaces's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

We found it easier to use the sun pass. You can just drive through, saves time and you will be billed when you are home. Cost of the pass depends on your hire company
Smilesonfaces is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Mar 19, 12:57 PM  
Link to this Post
BigPetesWife
Imagineer

When we are trying to save money on food, we try to have a big breakfast and that is our main meal for the day, then can get away with a snack at lunch or sandwiches even for our evening "meal". We filled our waterbottles in the parks and sometimes put the flavourings in that you can get here (Robinsons squash'd) that we took with us. I also tend to take snack bars with us that I buy here when on offer. Hope that helps a bit. All the best for your holiday, and remember you're going to Orlando, so it's going to be amazing anyway.
BigPetesWife is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List