Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Closed Thread

Old 30 Jun 16, 01:33 PM  
Link to this Post

my kids are 11 and 15 so I have opted for rock and roll as it was their first choice x
we will attack the park early to try and get on toy story and I plan to stay for fire works... packing as much into this 2 weeks as possible as will never afford to return x
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jun 16, 04:23 PM  
Link to this Post
RobertWestwood
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 1
don't know what the park is like now but two weeks ago it was virtually empty first thing in the morning only becoming busy later after lunch. I don't know if people were put off going for the whole day because of all the closures and were park hopping or if something else affected attendance.

It may have changed completely now of course so maybe someone who is there just now can update everyone

She is much more intelligent than me
RobertWestwood is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jul 16, 01:56 PM  
Link to this Post
thebig40
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Usababe View Post
Should I fast pass rock n roller or toy story? As my tier 1 pass? We are thinking of going later on into Hollywood studios and staying to watch fantasmic, only two of us will ride rock n roller but all 4 for toy story ( can I just ask as well- what is the difference between toy story mania and buzz space Ranger spin?) apart from star tours not sure what else we want to go on! Don't think the kids will enjoy TOT!
I had this dilemma too, not sure my son will enjoy TOT, and know DH will hate it! We went for Toy Story as it loads less people each time apparently so the queues build up really quickly. The other rides allow more people on each ride so easier to get on later in the day.

HTH
thebig40 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jul 16, 11:44 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by wildholiday View Post
my kids are 11 and 15 so I have opted for rock and roll as it was their first choice x
we will attack the park early to try and get on toy story and I plan to stay for fire works... packing as much into this 2 weeks as possible as will never afford to return x
Lol I think I said that - once in a lifetime etc.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jul 16, 08:42 AM  
Link to this Post
BigPetesWife
Imagineer

Buzz in MK is a laser shoot game with a trigger pulling gun. TSMM is a completely different difficult-to-describe-one-hundred-times-better-experience. It's 3D and with a more arcade type of feel. You pull a string at the back of the gun to fire it and have to aim for different targets like plates flying through the air. I'm not really doing it justice - it's amazing.
BigPetesWife is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jul 16, 08:42 AM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread