Notices
Shopping in Florida For all those Shopaholics out there.

Old 14 Feb 17, 09:28 PM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 26
Harry Potter lego? Universal or Disney Springs.

Dd2 wants Harry Potter lego for her birthday while we are there. Do they sell it in the Lego store in Disney Springs or are they reluctant to sell the enemies products?! If not do they have it in Universal?
gjdjud is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Feb 17, 09:46 PM  
Link to this Post
joanna23
Imagineer

joanna23's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 2
Mobile

We haven't been able to find it anywhere unfortunately. If you do please pass on the tip.
August 2006 RPR & Rosen Plaza; August 2008 RPR & Regal Sun; August 2009 RPR & Buena Vista Palace; July/August 2010 RPR & SSR; July/August 2011 & 2012 Loews Miami Beach, RPR & SSR; 2013 SSR & RPR: 2014 Rosen Plaza, SSR & RPR; 2015 Renaissance, RPR & SSR;2016 Cabana Bay, SSR & RPR; 2018 CB, Portofino, SSR 2019 St Petes, Renaissance & SSR
joanna23 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Feb 17, 09:14 AM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Mobile

Neither. It's been discontinued for a while. Any we have bought for ds has been second hand.
I was really hoping they would bring out a new range ( not just the dimensions thing) when fantastic beasts was released.
Old 15 Feb 17, 03:06 PM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 26
Originally Posted by Rescuer View Post
Neither. It's been discontinued for a while. Any we have bought for ds has been second hand.
I was really hoping they would bring out a new range ( not just the dimensions thing) when fantastic beasts was released.
Thanks for the info
gjdjud is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Feb 17, 03:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Bellasmummy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Rescuer View Post
Thought I saw that there was a fantastic beasts set coming out. Will see if I can find it again.

Boo - I can only see the dimensions set, could have sworn I'd seen another one.

Edited at 03:21 PM.
Bellasmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Feb 17, 06:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Lightyear
slightly serious Dibber

The Harry Potter sets are all retired now. The Lego store at Disney Springs would have sold them as they do the full range but it won't be selling any of it now.
Lightyear is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Feb 17, 10:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Poppycat
Imagineer

Poppycat's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 5
I actually tried to buy some from them when I was struggling to get the sets here. They still had some when I phoned, but the customs and shipping would have cost a considerable amount so we didn't follow it through. They retired them about 4 years ago.

eBay sell sets, but they are still in good demand so reach good prices. Still kicking myself for not getting the Quidditch set I had in my hand and put back on the shelf
Poppycat is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Feb 17, 11:22 PM  
Link to this Post
KJayT
Proud to wear my Ears

What Lightyear said - Harry Potter as a theme is retired unfortunately and I'm not sure there are plans to release any new sets at the moment.

But all current Lego sets are available at the store at Disney Springs - it's a Lego store based at Disney Springs, not affiliated with Disney. :-)
KJayT is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List