Notices
Shopping in Florida For all those Shopaholics out there.

Closed Thread

Old 6 May 07, 07:37 PM  
Link to this Post
michelleminnie
Excited about Disney

michelleminnie's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Dont shoot me but I have a question about Croc Flip Flops!

I have tried on a pair of Croc flip flops in Lakeside today and they seem so cool, but they did not have my size in the colour I wanted.

My question is can you get these flip flop versions in Orlando? If so where and how much?

Also will I be able to get hold of the flip flops in kids size 12?

Has anyone worn them and got them wet on a water ride? Does it cause a problem with slipping?

Lots of questions I know but I seem to be warming to these shoes now when I thought for a long time you wouldn,t see me in a pair of those!
michelleminnie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 May 07, 07:50 PM  
Link to this Post

Ive got the athens flip flops that you tried on... and they are really comfy. I walk to the school and back every day and my feet dont notice it at all.
They have been wet and they have dried really quickly.
One thing I will say, I have seen newer flip flop crocs, capri and ithaca on shop.crocs/pc-107-4-ithac...on=productsand they do have childrens sizes and I think they are nicer than the athens, I will be looking out for them myself when we land in Florida in Oct.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 May 07, 07:54 PM  
Link to this Post
liloandstitch
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

Ive got the athens, they are really comfy. The new ones do look nice. I have airwalkers in blue and pinks (really good) and my athens but I might be getting some more in Orlando.
liloandstitch is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 May 07, 08:11 PM  
Link to this Post
michelleminnie
Excited about Disney

michelleminnie's Reviews
Thanks for the replies.

Does anybody know where you can get them near the 192?
michelleminnie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 May 07, 11:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Treacle44
Imagineer

Treacle44's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 5
What colour were you after? Next do two colours, Black/red and pearl/blue. Don't think they do them in kids sizes though.

2011 - AKL/BCV ~ 2010 - VWL/SSR/BCV ~ 2009 - POP CENTURY ~ 2007 - VWL/BCV/SSR ~ 2006 - POP CENTURY ~ 2004 - LAKE BUENA VISTA SUITES
Treacle44 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 May 07, 11:52 AM  
Link to this Post
minniemouse
Looking for Mickey

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 6
I think I read that somewhere at Premium Outlets sell them, but colours/sizes are a bit hit and miss. Also I think the department stores at the Florida Mall have them. They have just started making kids Athens, they have a strap at the back to help kids keep them on. Personally, if I was after a particular size/colour, I would (and have) buy them before I went, there are plenty of websites that sell them.

I already have the Athens, which I wore in WDW last year, all day, every day and my feet never hurt once. Have just bought a pair of the new Capri flip flop type from an American website and love them to bits, they are a little 'smaller and neater' than the Athens, but just as comfy
Old 7 May 07, 02:35 PM  
Link to this Post
michelleminnie
Excited about Disney

michelleminnie's Reviews
Minnie Mouse, which American website did you buy from?
How long did they take to come?
Old 8 May 07, 08:57 AM  
Link to this Post
minniemouse
Looking for Mickey

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 6
It was taylorshoes.com and they took about a week. Even though you have to pay postage, with the $ at $2 to the £, (on my Nationewide cc) I still think I paid less than the price in the UK.
Old 10 May 07, 05:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Bardy
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by liloandstitch View Post
Ive got the athens, they are really comfy. The new ones do look nice. I have airwalkers in blue and pinks (really good) and my athens but I might be getting some more in Orlando.

Crocadoodledoo! LOL

Bardy - 93 Villa Sarasota; 94 Villa Sunset Lks; 95x2 Villa Sunset & Int Dr; 96, 97 Villa Lk Berkley; 98x2 Villa Sunset & Int Dr; 99, then villas 01; 02x2 Lk Berkley & Hard Rock; 03,04,05,12 Sunset; 06,07,08x2 Formosa; 09 Bridgewater Cr, 10 Cumbrian Lakes; 11+13 Highlands Reserve; 14 Windsor Hills; 15 California + Crescent Lks
Bardy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 May 07, 05:49 PM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread