Notices
Shopping in Florida For all those Shopaholics out there.

Old 12 Feb 17, 12:16 AM  
Link to this Post
sazza22
Getting Excited

Amazon Prime

hi all
Hubby is wondering whether if you have Amazon Prime in the UK, could you use it in the US to get deliveries to your Disney hotel? He mentioned something about a pantry offer?! Anyone have any ideas about this?
Thanks.
sazza22 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Feb 17, 12:25 AM  
Link to this Post
teerts
Excited about Disney

AFAIK It only works in your home country.

I have prime and order things from Amazon.de but I do not get the prime benefits from there, still works out cheaper on some items even with the poor exchange rate & delivery charges though.
Old 12 Feb 17, 12:28 AM  
Link to this Post
papamouse
VIP Dibber

I was in the hunt for Hatchimals at Christmas and from time to time they became available to prime customers at Amazon .de, .it and .es as well as UK,

So I signed up to free Prime trials on all these websites and it worked no problem! Even just using a UK address.

Just had to navigate and remember to cancel before the free was over or I would have been charged the fee x 4!

So works in eu - not sure about US - but give it a go during the free trial period!

2025 "Free Dining" Discounts Calculator Spreadsheet here:
https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho...php?p=15848077
papamouse is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Feb 17, 12:53 AM  
Link to this Post
macadoo
Imagineer

Mobile

I've heard of people signing up for the free US Amazon prime trial (might have been on here).
macadoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Feb 17, 01:14 AM  
Link to this Post
Disney Bear
VIP Dibber

You have to sign up separately for the American prime. They usually give you between 1 and 3 months free, just remember to cancel before the subscription actually kicks in. You can use the same log in as your uk account.

Edited at 01:27 AM.
Disney Bear is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Feb 17, 01:37 AM  
Link to this Post
PM88
Proud to wear my Ears

As others have said its country specific. You can get a free prime trial if you've not signed up I the US before but as we have we just get one months prime when we're over for $10. Used I think in New York again in august. Was only there 4 days so great to have the 2day guaranteed on all our shipments in those days with no floor limit!
PM88 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Feb 17, 09:17 AM  
Link to this Post
sazza22
Getting Excited

That's excellent, thank you all for your help. Signing up for the free trial sounds like a great idea!
sazza22 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List