Notices
Shopping in Florida For all those Shopaholics out there.

Old 13 Feb 17, 05:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Janey00
Getting to know the DIBB

Hi, we got our DD's prom dress from the camille la vie outlet on international drive a few years back now but it was a beautiful dress and should have been $299 but marked up at $120 which we thought was reasonable but when we got to the till it came up $55 so definitely a bargain.
Janey00 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Feb 17, 12:14 PM  
Link to this Post

Prom Dress Shopping

Wow thanks guys for all your responses! It looks like Florida could be a good place to get one, we will probably go to Macy's and JC Penny's first because of sales but might swing round to Minerva's shop too.

Obviously shopping without DH, as he is a pain in these situations and can turn a lovely girlie day out; into a grumpfest! Thank you all so much for the replies and your daughters dresses are gorgeous by the way, I love purple (must remember dress isn't for me )

I will post photographs if and when we buy that dress so fingers crossed.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Feb 17, 01:50 PM  
Link to this Post
DebsMK
Very Serious Dibber

We did this the year before my youngest daughter's prom and didn't find anything she liked. She was so upset because she had set her heart on it. Fortunately we had forgotten about the UK sales after Christmas for evening dresses and we managed to get a £300 dress for £100 in January, so all is not lost if you don't get one in Florida, there is a backup plan!

Back soon!
DebsMK is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Feb 17, 01:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Rataouille92
Excited about Disney

I got mine at David's bridal it was STUNNING! Just the right one.

It is across the road from Mall at Milennia. I also got my prom shoes there that i am wearing for my wedding day
Rataouille92 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Feb 17, 10:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Proud to wear my Ears

We tried on a million and bought the dress at JC Penneys in Florida Mall for about £100. It was absolutely perfect - good luck
2015 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Feb 17, 12:17 PM  
Link to this Post
dismamx2
VIP Dibber

Delighted to find this post. We will be looking for a prom dress for dd in June/July. I've looked online at Macy's and JC Penny and see that they do a petite range so that is exciting. Hopefully we will get something as the ball is in August dd is quite laid back and thinks this is ok, if it was up to me she would have 1 already

Thanks for the info and look forward to reading any more suggestions.
dismamx2 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List