Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 16 Feb 17, 02:18 AM  
Link to this Post
kadiekaismummi
Very Serious Dibber

Best price for Busch Gardens with transport included

Hi, the few times we have been to Orlando through the years we have never been to Busch gardens, but I. Now thinking we may be able to go, we are only doing universal this time, so was thinking of adding Busch gardens, think the kids will love it too, my daughter who will have her 16th while out there is a big animal lover, how close can you get to the animals, is the any interactions between animals & us humans, that they can do fir a fee? My daughter would sooo love that, especially the little monkeys so who's the cheapest to go with? Also will need transport as we won't be having a car & we are staying close to,I.Drive, any help would be great, maybe Busch garden & transport tickets for the 4 of us, thanks guys x
Old 16 Feb 17, 03:34 AM  
Link to this Post
lyn1
Imagineer

You can buy the Busch Gardens 1 day admission ticket from undercovertourist.com for $88.80, roughly £71. It says on the Busch Gardens site [ under Busch Gardens Shuttle ] and the Mears site, that transport is free with any Busch Gardens ticket. See links below.

seaworldparks/en/buschga...o?from=Top_Nav

secure.mearstransportation.c...dens.asp?pos=2

Another option if you are doing Universal is The Famous Five Combo - Universal Explorer / SeaWorld / Aquatica / Busch Gardens 2017 **Includes Volcano Bay from 25th May 2017, £315 adult, £304 child. Link below.

orlandoattractions/t...ive-combo-2017

Have a look on the link below to see what you can do at Busch Gardens.

seaworldparks/en/buschgardens-tampa

Hope this helps.
lyn1 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Feb 17, 10:55 PM  
Link to this Post
kadiekaismummi
Very Serious Dibber

Hi Lyn, thanks so much for your reply, I will now go & take a look at the links, thanks so much for your help x
Old 16 Feb 17, 11:04 PM  
Link to this Post
nickbeaan
Imagineer

the bus is free with busch tickets, you can feed the giraffes if you buy the Serengeti tickets
nickbeaan is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Feb 17, 03:20 AM  
Link to this Post
lyn1
Imagineer

Originally Posted by kadiekaismummi View Post
Hi Lyn, thanks so much for your reply, I will now go & take a look at the links, thanks so much for your help x
You're welcome.
lyn1 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Feb 17, 07:16 AM  
Link to this Post
RT's
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

Mobile

They are doing a deal on the BG website which gets you a book in advance ticket including all day dining for $105 dollars i think
DLP- Hotel Cheyenne - June 2011 : FL- Rosen Inn Pointe Orlando - April 2013 : FL- Disney's Caribbean Beach & Hard Rock Hotel - April 2016 : FL- WDW Yacht Club & Loews Royal Pacific - October 2017 : DLP- Santa Fe - February 2018 : WDW - Yacht Club - October 2019 : FL- Lowes Portofino Bay & WDW Dolphin- August 2022
RT's is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Feb 17, 09:42 AM  
Link to this Post

Did the safari last time we went, feeding the giraffes is quite an experience
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Feb 17, 02:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Mental Minnie
VIP Dibber

If your busch garden ticket is part of discovery cove ultimate ticket, it transport still included and how long of a journey is it from Disney.
We are staying at OKW.
Old 27 Feb 17, 04:11 PM  
Link to this Post
lyn1
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Mental Minnie View Post
If your busch garden ticket is part of discovery cove ultimate ticket, it transport still included and how long of a journey is it from Disney.
We are staying at OKW.
Yes transport is included. Below is copied from ATD.

Does Discovery Cove Ultimate include transportation to Busch Gardens Tampa Bay?

Free transportation to Busch Gardens Tampa Bay on the Busch Gardens Shuttle Express is included in Discovery Cove Ultimate. The service departs from SeaWorld® Orlando and throughout various locations in the International Drive and Kissimmee areas. Pre-booking is a must and reservations can be made by calling 1-800-221-1339. The service is subject to change.

I can't fully remember how long the journey took from SeaWorld to Busch Gardens, but I think it was between an hour to 75 minutes, but I may be wrong.
Old 27 Feb 17, 07:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Mental Minnie
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by lyn1 View Post
Yes transport is included. Below is copied from ATD.

Does Discovery Cove Ultimate include transportation to Busch Gardens Tampa Bay?

Free transportation to Busch Gardens Tampa Bay on the Busch Gardens Shuttle Express is included in Discovery Cove Ultimate. The service departs from SeaWorld® Orlando and throughout various locations in the International Drive and Kissimmee areas. Pre-booking is a must and reservations can be made by calling 1-800-221-1339. The service is subject to change.

I can't fully remember how long the journey took from SeaWorld to Busch Gardens, but I think it was between an hour to 75 minutes, but I may be wrong.
Thank you so much for this. I thought if we got the bus first, then hubby could maybe drive another day.