Notices
Reports and Reviews for Dining and Restaurants Trip Reports

Old 1 May 14, 09:36 PM  
Link to this Post
KarenG
Imagineer

I'm not a fan of moulded poached eggs either - they look lovely and neat but don't have the yummy consistency a proper poached egg should do. That said, I have had some lovely (and cheap!) meals at the Market Street Cafe. We then like to go for a wander around the lake and I decide which house on Lake Evalyn Drive I will buy when I win the lottery
Old 2 May 14, 12:56 AM  
Link to this Post
smedley
Imagineer

I'm going to be your neighbour when I win the lottery Karen

We've had the same experience at Market Street Cafe, reasonably priced decent food before a wander round the lake.

Previous trips (mostly villas,) '98,'00,03,04x2,06,07,11 (first onsite stay SSR),12 villa and RCI cruise,14 OKW,15 RCI cruise, Clearwater and Int Drive. 16 West Coast DL, 17
smedley is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 May 14, 11:04 PM  
Link to this Post
KarenG
Imagineer

Originally Posted by smedley View Post
I'm going to be your neighbour when I win the lottery Karen

We've had the same experience at Market Street Cafe, reasonably priced decent food before a wander round the lake.
We will both hope for that!
Old 3 May 14, 12:11 AM  
Link to this Post
mossyflossy
Imagineer

mossyflossy's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Hello Ladies. Now then, neighbours Let's all be looking for our nail scissors to cut the lawn to specification

I will try and do an update or two, or three, over the next few days
mossyflossy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 May 14, 12:03 AM  
Link to this Post
KarenG
Imagineer

Don't forget the protractors to ensure the angle of the net curtains is just so

More updates gratefully awaited ;-)
Old 4 May 14, 12:49 AM  
Link to this Post
smedley
Imagineer

Yes indeed! Not sure how they're going to feel about me jogging round town though

Looking forward to more food Ruth

Previous trips (mostly villas,) '98,'00,03,04x2,06,07,11 (first onsite stay SSR),12 villa and RCI cruise,14 OKW,15 RCI cruise, Clearwater and Int Drive. 16 West Coast DL, 17
smedley is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 May 14, 05:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Teach0778
Imagineer

Teach0778's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
A great start - I look forward to reading the rest
Old 4 May 14, 07:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Bobsledwheels
Imagineer

Bobsledwheels's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 16
Woohoo another mossy flossy food report!

Fab start - those mozzarella sticks and the chocolate malt made my mouth water. Nom!

Looking forward to more. xx

USA: Jan 07 10n off-site // Jan 12 5n NYC, 11n I-Drive //
Oct 14 3 wks - Honeymoon! YC // Oct 16 Orlando 14n OKW // May 17 2n Cali adv & DL // Dec 18 10n AKL

PARIS: Sept 12 3n at SL // Nov 13 4n SL // Nov 15 4n SL (cut short) // Nov 16 4n NPB
TOKYO // HONG KONG: April 16 4 Days TKDL & TKDS // May 16 1 Day HKDL
CRUISES: Oct 14 4n Bahamian // June 15 7n Norwegian inaugural // Sept 15 11n WBTA // May 17 5n West coast // May 17 7n Alaskan // Dec 18 4n Bahamian
Bobsledwheels is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 May 14, 10:45 PM  
Link to this Post
mossyflossy
Imagineer

mossyflossy's Reviews
Originally Posted by hazel.searle View Post
A great start - I look forward to reading the rest
Thank you and welcome Hazel, more coming soon

Originally Posted by Bobsledwheels View Post
Woohoo another mossy flossy food report!

Fab start - those mozzarella sticks and the chocolate malt made my mouth water. Nom!

Looking forward to more. xx
Welcome Diane, and thank you I see you're off to the Yacht Club, we really enjoyed our stay there
mossyflossy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 May 14, 11:02 PM  
Link to this Post
mossyflossy
Imagineer

mossyflossy's Reviews
Olive Garden

We'd booked the trip 10 days before using our Avios on a "life is too short" moment and as we had a budget to keep to I'd spent the limited time available before the holiday gathering coupons.

In 2012 we'd had a pretty good experience at the Olive garden in Bonita Springs nr Naples so with a coupon at the ready we decided to try the relatively newly opened one at Rolling Oaks.

The soft breadsticks and endless salad bowl are complimentary and are difficult to resist

DH chose the caesar salad

and the baked ziti

I had the portobello mushroom ravioli, (allegedly this is a healthy eating choice) and it was actually pretty tasty

DDs had children's pasta and broccoli as they love the breadsticks and filled up on those

By the time we'd used coupons we paid about $45 including tip for this meal. It was tasty and enjoyable and will make the cut in the future if we are looking for a satisfying good value meal: for me I can happily eat two bowls of salad alone!