Reports and Reviews for Dining and Restaurants Trip Reports

Old 10 Mar 15, 01:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Chunky_WDW
Proud to wear my Ears

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by MissFortune View Post
I was totally thinking that too!

Great updates I would love to make it to the a Cheesecake Factory one day but we don't hire a car so it wouldn't really be practical plus I would be sat there until they closed trying to pick what to order
It took me ages to decide on cheesecake there's like a million choices lol and they all look good
Old 10 Mar 15, 05:06 PM  
Link to this Post
mrmoo123
Imagineer

Great report... that nuttella churro looks fab!

Shame about the cheesecake factory, its our favourite! Next time you go try the Bang Bang Chicken and Shrimp! You won't be disappointed
Old 15 Mar 15, 07:48 PM  
Link to this Post
dismamx2
VIP Dibber

Great food report, thanks for sharing

That nutella churro looks delicious. We tried the Cheesecake Factory in California and didn't think it was anything special but wouldn't rule out going again.

I'm thinking of adding Chilli's to our list, is this where you order on a tablet/device from your table? We have picky eaters, with this system is it possible to leave out/change orders? i.e. is it possible to order the Texas Cheese Fries without the jalapenos or cheeseburgers without cheese etc? Yes, they are that fussy
dismamx2 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Mar 15, 09:51 AM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 26
Really enjoying this
gjdjud is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Mar 15, 10:11 AM  
Link to this Post
abiknox
Imagineer

abiknox's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 5
Ummm, I think you'll find Panda Express actually is the best food in the world!

And this...

Whaaaaaaaat! ? This looks amazing!

Great food review, love the Bugels on the first pic, my faves! Shame you didn't enjoy the CF! Its normally really fab so you must have been on a bad day.

Love how many times you went to Chillis too! This was a firm favourtie of ours until last year when we walked out of the Idrive one due to bad service. Might have to give it a go again though because these fries look amazing!
abiknox is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Mar 15, 08:40 PM  
Link to this Post
BufordT
Very Serious Dibber

Great food report, I think I could spend a whole day with that churro. Stir my drink with it, brush my teeth with it, take it for a walk. Damn that thing looks good! Move over Mr. Pretzel in Lakeside Essex, There's a new kid in town!
BufordT is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Mar 15, 03:04 AM  
Link to this Post
smedley
Imagineer

Nom nom nom! Thanks for taking the time to share

Longhorn's is on our maybe list for this year, although we are big fans of Outback, and with only 4 nights it might be difficult to pick!

Previous trips (mostly villas,) '98,'00,03,04x2,06,07,11 (first onsite stay SSR),12 villa and RCI cruise,14 OKW,15 RCI cruise, Clearwater and Int Drive. 16 West Coast DL, 17
smedley is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Mar 15, 10:46 AM  
Link to this Post
missdopey
Imagineer

Brilliant food pics! I love the Texas loaded fries at chilis, will definitely have to go back there this year.

ASMo, ASMu x4, SSR x2, BLT x 4, CSR, POLY, AKL x 4, BC x 4, BWV, CC, OKW
DVC MEMBER - BLT & SSR
missdopey is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Mar 15, 11:11 AM  
Link to this Post
MissB87
slightly serious Dibber

Great piccies

MMMMM nutella churro

Shame re your cheesecake factory experience it's always a must go on my list love it. Not yet made it to a Chillis but after the pics of those fries that will change! Yum!
MissB87 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Mar 15, 12:26 AM  
Link to this Post
MissFortune
Imagineer

Originally Posted by BufordT View Post
Great food report, I think I could spend a whole day with that churro. Stir my drink with it, brush my teeth with it, take it for a walk. Damn that thing looks good!

MissFortune is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List