Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Closed Thread

Old 18 Jul 16, 01:33 AM  
Link to this Post

Sea world all day dining breakfast?

Purchased the all day dining for tomorrow where do you go for breakfast any ideas anyone? Thanks in advance
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jul 16, 06:54 AM  
Link to this Post
Smilesonfaces
Imagineer

Smilesonfaces's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
We went to seafire grill for breakfast. We headed there as soon as the park opened. It was a nice breakfast. The dining deal was well worth it for us. The food was a lot nicer in seaworld than we expected. Have a great day there !

Edited at 06:55 AM. Reason: Spelling
Smilesonfaces is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jul 16, 08:16 PM  
Link to this Post
mrsdjh
Imagineer

Originally Posted by bladerfc View Post
Purchased the all day dining for tomorrow where do you go for breakfast any ideas anyone? Thanks in advance
Hi just wondered how you got on with this deal? Was it worth doing? Was there enough choice?

Thanks
mrsdjh is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jul 16, 09:18 PM  
Link to this Post

We had All Day Dining at Seaworld yesterday - not as good as last time we went 3 years ago. Breakfast is now only a choice of a muffin or pastry then cereal or fruit - no hot breakfast anymore. Also there seemed to be a more limited option on lunch/dinner. Last time we had the beef brisket but that is now not allowed on the AllDay Dining Plan.
Old 19 Jul 16, 09:42 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by mrsdjh View Post
Hi just wondered how you got on with this deal? Was it worth doing? Was there enough choice?

Thanks
It's so so I definitely got my money's worth the weather was awful yesterday so all most all the attractions were closed so I just ate as said above its a basic breakfast but what I did was wait til half 10 and go get spare ribs and chips which was good also had mixed fajitas also good a hot dog a double cheese burger and unlimited juice oh and also a beef dish I had was also a pizza
place the kids ate at if you do a full day it probably be worth it we purchased ours from travel Republic I'm sure it was 22 per adult and 11 per child there is 7 different locations to eat at any other questions fire away

Edited at 09:44 PM.
Old 19 Jul 16, 10:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Smilesonfaces
Imagineer

Smilesonfaces's Reviews
I am surprised because we only went in May this year and we had a cooked breakfast in Seafire grill. I think it was the only restaurant that did hot breakfast food.
Smilesonfaces is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jul 16, 02:55 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Smilesonfaces View Post
I am surprised because we only went in May this year and we had a cooked breakfast in Seafire grill. I think it was the only restaurant that did hot breakfast food.
It must be a new thing then - as def no hot breakfast! My husband was most disappointed- but he made up for it with a good lunch
Old 20 Jul 16, 07:07 AM  
Link to this Post
Smilesonfaces
Imagineer

Smilesonfaces's Reviews
Originally Posted by Hettie Feather View Post
It must be a new thing then - as def no hot breakfast! My husband was most disappointed- but he made up for it with a good lunch
Glad you enjoyed !
A lot of people had said the dining plan was rubbish at Seaworld and we really liked it. Breakfast, lunch, tea, drinks all day and fruit in between as well and it was all really nice. I think we got it on a deal on undercover tourist and it only worked out as £18 each
Old 20 Jul 16, 07:07 AM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread