Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 28 May 20, 04:47 PM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 26
Dining plan cost in £'s?

Is this roughly correct? I know it's hard to say exactly with exchange rates.

QSDP £42 per adult per day
DDP £60 per adult per day.

Thanks

Planning ahead in case no free dining and want to weigh up costs
gjdjud is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 May 20, 04:49 PM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Mobile

Just do a dummy booking and select hotel and ticket. It will show you the price per day.

Trip Report Index
sha9 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 May 20, 05:37 PM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 26
Originally Posted by sha9 View Post
Just do a dummy booking and select hotel and ticket. It will show you the price per day.
I didn't realise it showed price per day in £. I thought it was total once you'd added tickets but it does show the cost per day per person

What I put was roughly correct.
gjdjud is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 May 20, 06:46 PM  
Link to this Post
ElsasGloves
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

I’m trying to figure out whether to pay for QSDP and then add on a couple of table service meals. It’s not ideal as we are used to having it for free, but I want to figure out the different options in case we do have to finally pay for it 😢
ElsasGloves is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 May 20, 07:18 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyS
I want to go now!

Mobile

Originally Posted by ElsasGloves View Post
I’m trying to figure out whether to pay for QSDP and then add on a couple of table service meals. It’s not ideal as we are used to having it for free, but I want to figure out the different options in case we do have to finally pay for it 😢
I’ve been told by a whole range of different Travel Agents that Free Dining is coming, they just don’t know when... I’d imagine if that wasn’t true, they would say otherwise as they need our bookings and money at the moment!

Hopefully we’ll hear something over the next month or so
DisneyS is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 May 20, 07:24 PM  
Link to this Post
derenstar
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by ElsasGloves View Post
Have you tried using this: distripplanner/ to work it out? I’m doing the same and trying to figure out if it would be worth buying the plan based on where we like to eat onsite. If free dining isn’t offered, we’d probably downgrade where we stay (moderate instead of deluxe) and stay for less days too.
derenstar is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 May 20, 08:45 PM  
Link to this Post
jim jehosofat
Imagineer

Originally Posted by DisneyS View Post
I’ve been told by a whole range of different Travel Agents that Free Dining is coming, they just don’t know when... I’d imagine if that wasn’t true, they would say otherwise as they need our bookings and money at the moment!

Hopefully we’ll hear something over the next month or so
Unfortunately some agents will tell you anything to get the booking.

Personally I think its not going to happen, but I'd be more than happy to be wrong.
jim jehosofat is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 May 20, 03:11 AM  
Link to this Post
Shani
Imagineer

Mobile

disneyparks.disney.go/bl...-reservations/

Unfortunately, it seems Disney have cancelled all ADRs and dining plans, so I'm not getting any Hope's up of a rescheduled trip in 2021 looking anything like what we had planned for this year!
2022 - Margaritaville & RPR --- 2023 - Villa & RPR & Surfside
Shani is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 May 20, 07:47 AM  
Link to this Post
DisneyS
I want to go now!

Mobile

Originally Posted by Shani View Post
Unfortunately, it seems Disney have cancelled all ADRs and dining plans, so I'm not getting any Hope's up of a rescheduled trip in 2021 looking anything like what we had planned for this year!

Yeah it certainly doesn’t sound likely now... I’m wondering if it’s worth putting a deposit down for Sep 2021 just to secure our wanted availability and also lock the holiday in at the current price?

This is our first Orlando booking, so I’m unsure. I’ve seen the price go up several times already over the last few months!
DisneyS is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List