Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 17 Oct 20, 02:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Nicksgirl
Imagineer

We are going out tonight with one of the couples and we have said we are definitely not sharing with them, with each other we will. x
Econolodge Hawaiian Maingate in its Hey Day ! Villa we won on "Big Breakfast". Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress. POFQ/Sheraton Safari.The wonderful Al Qasr - Dubai. 2008 Luxury and Romance in the wonderful Maldives in a Water Bungalow. 2009 Burj Al Arab/Atlantis/Al Maha.Dubai WOWWIEEE! 2010 5nts Disney's Old Key West/Contemporary./7nts Universals Portofino. 2012 Al Maha Desert Resort & Spa,Dubai and Italy. 2014 -Norfolk, Sirmione Italy, Burj Al Arab/Al Qasr, thank you to my wonderful husband.x
Nicksgirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Oct 20, 02:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Nicksgirl
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Sandra & co View Post
If someone had a cocktail I wouldn’t slurp thro the straw after them or let them slurp thro mine!
He most certainly did not slurp it through the straw thank you... I poured it in a glass... honestly….
Econolodge Hawaiian Maingate in its Hey Day ! Villa we won on "Big Breakfast". Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress. POFQ/Sheraton Safari.The wonderful Al Qasr - Dubai. 2008 Luxury and Romance in the wonderful Maldives in a Water Bungalow. 2009 Burj Al Arab/Atlantis/Al Maha.Dubai WOWWIEEE! 2010 5nts Disney's Old Key West/Contemporary./7nts Universals Portofino. 2012 Al Maha Desert Resort & Spa,Dubai and Italy. 2014 -Norfolk, Sirmione Italy, Burj Al Arab/Al Qasr, thank you to my wonderful husband.x
Nicksgirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Oct 20, 02:19 PM  
Link to this Post
EssexSue
VIP Dibber

Mobile

I have no strict rules about this but funnily enough we do it more with things like cocktails.
EssexSue is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Oct 20, 02:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Nicksgirl
Imagineer

Originally Posted by EssexSue View Post
I have no strict rules about this but funnily enough we do it more with things like cocktails.
not through a straw...
Old 17 Oct 20, 02:22 PM  
Link to this Post
LLamb
Imagineer

Mobile

Steal my food, feel my fork!

That is all, although I will on occasions give dh or my kids a taste if they ask.
LLamb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Oct 20, 02:25 PM  
Link to this Post
tspill
Imagineer

We would generally do this a bit just to taste each others meals. However we have one friend who is absolutely disgusted by this and obviously doesnt partake on this. They would never try a fondue.

Personally I enjoy tasting other things at the table.

I guess it is just a personal thing. No right or wrong.
tspill is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Oct 20, 02:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Mr Tom Morrow
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 3
My Wife and I are both the same and will sometimes swap plates or try each others food.

My Wife though tends to eat half her food then foist it on to me.

The very thought though of somebody else using their fork on my food would make me throw up. We never did it with the Children and don't with the Grandchildren either. Plus apart from each others that's it.

My Son wanted to try some fish I had on my plate a few weeks ago albeit I hadn't started to eat at that stage.

I got a clean fork and cut a load off and he used that fork to take it. I can live with that but if he used his fork I would have slung my meal.

"PAGING MR MORROW, MR TOM MORROW..."

''I drink Wine and know things''

DVC Owners at SSR since 2003.
Multiple annual visits to America since 1976
Mr Tom Morrow is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Oct 20, 02:33 PM  
Link to this Post
EssexSue
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Nicksgirl View Post
not through a straw...
No from the glass. Luckily the different shades of lippy shows who drunk where. 🙊
EssexSue is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Oct 20, 02:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa-72
Imagineer

Lisa-72's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 8

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 10
Guidebook Reviews: 2
Mobile

Never with friends and my family certainly wouldn’t.
DH will quite often taste each other’s main course if we chosen something different, we would normally order a starter each and share these with other.
I’d never share a pudding with him lol.

Sssshhhh it was a secret, March 2010 Econo Lodge 1st Visit
Lisa-72 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Oct 20, 02:38 PM  
Link to this Post
skb 123
Very Serious Dibber

We're definitely not sharers, not even with takeaways. We each order what we want, and usually eat every last scrap. Would only offer or have a bite of someone else's if they couldn't finish it, or it was so good that they insisted you try it. Even so, this would probably only be at home with family, certainly not with friends or in a restaurant.

The selfish streak in me would worry that 5 people would want a share of my dinner, but I wouldn't fancy any of theirs!

Edited at 02:40 PM.
skb 123 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List