Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 16 Oct 09, 01:25 PM  
Link to this Post
amandajim36
slightly serious Dibber

virgin sent my tickets special delivery as promised

i emailed them yesterday as concerned re postal strike next week. we dont have option of picking up at airport as we have a connecting flight from belfast to manchester with flybe so i was concerned we wouldnt get them in time. got an email reply few hours later stating they had processed tickets they were in the postal dept and i would receive them next day special delivery.
so i thought yeah yeah we will see.
Well i did 8am this morning postie knocking at my door with my big red envelope woo hoo
WDW SUNSET LAKES VILLA 3RD NOV 09
WDW ROSEN INN POINTE JUNE 2019
amandajim36 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Oct 09, 01:29 PM  
Link to this Post

Hmmmmmm I wonder if they're doing this for every one... I emailed them on Wednesday but haven't had a reply. I checked this morning and my tickets were sent yesterday. Hopefully by special delivery or who knows when I’ll receive them! :-S
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Oct 09, 01:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Bartswife
Imagineer

The strikes aren't until the end of next week so if they were posted yesterday you should have them in plenty of time.
Bartswife is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Oct 09, 01:32 PM  
Link to this Post
amandajim36
slightly serious Dibber

i also just received my info from my villa owner woo thats me got everything
amandajim36 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Oct 09, 02:01 PM  
Link to this Post

We're still waiting for the airline ticket that they forgot to include with our other tickets that arrived on Monday - maybe it will arrive tomorrow if not virgin are going to be receiving a phone call from a very unhappy person!
Old 16 Oct 09, 02:04 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Bartswife View Post
The strikes aren't until the end of next week so if they were posted yesterday you should have them in plenty of time.
Unfortunately because of the post Code that I live in I’ve been very badly affected and now there’s a massive backlog. I can’t remember the last time I got home to find post, it was over a week ago though….
Old 16 Oct 09, 07:24 PM  
Link to this Post
paulaandhappy
Very Serious Dibber

Was it virgin holidays u emailed what email address did you send this too? We are wanting ours sent by Special delivery but they keep fobbing us off on the phone. Have said posting on Mon but not by Special delivery

:pop:June 06 Imperial swan, Aug 07 Hampton Inn Pointe Orlando, Aug 08 Crowne Plaza Universal, Feb 09Fairfield Inn & Suites Int Dr,Nov 09 Extended Stay Deluxe Orlando Convention Centre Universal Boulevard, Sept 10 Homewood Suites Sept 11 Extended Stay Deluxe Universal BoulevardFeb 12 Homewood Suites Int DriveFeb 13 Comfort Inn & Suites Canada Ave Feb 2014 Rosen Inn Pointe Orlando Aug 2014 Enclave Suites Feb 2016 Comfort Inn and Suites Canada Ave April 2017 AllStars Music&Staysky Suites
paulaandhappy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Oct 09, 09:10 PM  
Link to this Post
amandajim36
slightly serious Dibber

i looked on the virgin webpage the contact us section and couldnt really see where i should be emailing soi i used the disabled passengers simply because the address was customer care@ and it obviously worked so try emailing that one
Old 17 Oct 09, 10:25 AM  
Link to this Post
Tinker
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by paulaandhappy View Post
Was it virgin holidays u emailed what email address did you send this too? We are wanting ours sent by Special delivery but they keep fobbing us off on the phone. Have said posting on Mon but not by Special delivery

Hope they send ours Monday as well, will be very happy once I have recieved our tickets.
Old 17 Oct 09, 10:25 AM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread