Link to this Post
Grapesoda
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by CazP View Post
Great update
Thank you x

Originally Posted by juliab View Post
What a great trip you've got planned and just look at your countdown

Your combination of Disney, beach and villa sounds perfect. Like how you've dropped in a night at HRH

Look forward to hearing about your ADR's and snacks, love reading anything related to food
Hi Julia, I'm hoping someday I'll get to add in the Dream like you Loved your door magnets BTW, very cool!

Yes the ADR's and snacks could be quite a list, I just want to try a bit of everything x

DLP Jan 2014 ~ Sante Fe
DLP Jan 2015 ~ Cheyenne
Pretrip report Here
Report in progress Here
Food Report ~ Here
Grapesoda is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 May 16, 11:12 AM  
Link to this Post
Gusgusmummy
Imagineer

Gusgusmummy's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Brilliant start ! Don't worry about spelling and grammar I'm dyslexic so I was feeling the same but it will be great to read back in the future ! We are there at the same time look out for the really stressed mum...or the really drunken mum
Gusgusmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 May 16, 11:21 AM  
Link to this Post
Gusgusmummy
Imagineer

Gusgusmummy's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

The villa looks lovely ! We are in reemur villa in glenbrook I can't wait days at the pool with a takeaway are my favourite! Your boys will be so happy xxx
Gusgusmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 May 16, 01:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Grapesoda
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Gusgusmummy View Post
Brilliant start ! Don't worry about spelling and grammar I'm dyslexic so I was feeling the same but it will be great to read back in the future ! We are there at the same time look out for the really stressed mum...or the really drunken mum
Awe thank you,
Yes I really enjoy everyone's trippies and I don't want to forget any of mine! I'm enjoying writing it so far (thank goodness for spell check)!

I'm dreaming of those nights by the pool, we are so ready for it x

DLP Jan 2014 ~ Sante Fe
DLP Jan 2015 ~ Cheyenne
Pretrip report Here
Report in progress Here
Food Report ~ Here
Grapesoda is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 May 16, 04:16 PM  
Link to this Post

Great pre-trip report! You haven't got long to go and it's your first time so I should imagine you're crazily excited!

It's a daunting prospect writing a trip report, isn't it?! I'm regretting not doing it for my previous trips though as I am enjoying it and it'll be nice to read back.

Can't wait to read more
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 May 16, 09:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Grapesoda
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Mac6 View Post
Great pre-trip report! You haven't got long to go and it's your first time so I should imagine you're crazily excited!

It's a daunting prospect writing a trip report, isn't it?! I'm regretting not doing it for my previous trips though as I am enjoying it and it'll be nice to read back.

Can't wait to read more
Oh my goodness look at your countdown eeeeeek! You must be in the middle of a packing frenzy. I hope you have a brill time, I'll look forward to reading all about it when you get back x

DLP Jan 2014 ~ Sante Fe
DLP Jan 2015 ~ Cheyenne
Pretrip report Here
Report in progress Here
Food Report ~ Here
Old 31 May 16, 09:58 AM  
Link to this Post
thebig40
slightly serious Dibber

Loving this! You sound like a dangerous woman to be around, all organised so decide to book extra hotels and spend More money! I like your style!

Look forward to reading more. We are flying through Dublin too, you'll have to let me know what it's like and share your top tips!
thebig40 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 May 16, 05:27 PM  
Link to this Post
smithlane
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Great pre trip, you'll have an amazing holiday. You're so right about children looking back and remembering the memories from the holidays and not about a fancy kitchen and bathroom!
Looking forward to hearing more 😃

IG - alicialanesmith
smithlane is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 May 16, 06:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Grapesoda
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by thebig40 View Post
Loving this! You sound like a dangerous woman to be around, all organised so decide to book extra hotels and spend More money! I like your style!

Look forward to reading more. We are flying through Dublin too, you'll have to let me know what it's like and share your top tips!
Hahaa, yes the devil makes work for idle hands!

I'll take lots of notes on Dublin and let you know how it goes, the pre-clearance will be amazing! x

Originally Posted by smithlane View Post
Great pre trip, you'll have an amazing holiday. You're so right about children looking back and remembering the memories from the holidays and not about a fancy kitchen and bathroom!
Looking forward to hearing more 😃
Thanks! I'm loving yours too and totally understand how you feel about the whole "no talking about it"... men

DLP Jan 2014 ~ Sante Fe
DLP Jan 2015 ~ Cheyenne
Pretrip report Here
Report in progress Here
Food Report ~ Here
Old 1 Jun 16, 09:09 AM  
Link to this Post
Grapesoda
Apprentice Imagineer

Are we there yet? July 2016 Pre-Trip Report!≈

Time for a little update and to talk about my favourite thing... food! For the past 5 months (like many others on here) I've been at Slimming World and I've lost 1st. Only because I know I'm going to put it on whilst in Florida. I've been drooling over food reports and menus for about a year, so hold tight... on to the food.

ADR's and snacks

I'll start with my Disney ADR's as this is a split stay.

B.O.G lunch, this is a great way to see the castle for a QS credit and I think we'll get the Turkey, the Beef and the Croque Monsieur between four of us. With the cupcake to finish of course.

T-Rex, not one I am too excited for but it's Liams choice to celebrate his “Disney Birthday”! We'll probably get this, just for the drama!

Tusker House, I've booked this for 10:30am hoping to sample the breakfast and the lunch menu (thanks for the tip Dibbers).

Narcoossee's, I'm so excited for this one! The 4th of July we'll be able to watch the fireworks from the decking. We'll pay for the kids meals here to save 4 credits.

O'Hana, this is a recent addition to the plan as I have a fussy 12yr old who won't eat noodles or most things actually! I could count on one hand the things he'll eat (I was very fussy as a child too, now I'll eat most things). However I've heard they'll bring you chicken tenders and fries and he'll eat that, so it was bye bye Hollywood and Vine and hello Ohana!

B.O.G, yip back to the castle but for early entry breakfast this time at 8:05am. Hoping to get straight on SDMT after! That cronut with caramel sauce... sweet mama!

Rose & Crown, I know some people find this a waste of a DDP credit as you can get the fish and chips next door at the Yorkshire Chip shop, but I really like the idea of watching the illuminations from here. Hopefully we'll get a seat on the decking, and I like the menu.

Beaches &Cream I love the look of this place, so 50's diner. I've booked a late lunch so we can park up and walk over to world showcase after. We won't be attempting the kitchen sink, it's just too much... maybe the Mickey Pants instead!

Sci-fi Dine In Theatre, This is Josephs choice for his “Disney Birthday” ( the boys real birthdays are just either side of the trip, Josephs in June and Liams in August). I'm looking forward to seeing the boys reactions to the cars and the movie screen.

House of Blues, Our last day when we check into POP Century, we'll have dinner here. I bought a voucher on Restaurant.com it worked out £16 and it gives us a $50 voucher to use. I can't wait to have a look inside HoB it looks interesting!

That's all our ADR's for Disney, we'll also have some QS meals hopefully some of these...

On to St.Pete Beach, and the Grand Plaza Hotel.

Bongos, we'll have to have a night watching the sunset and a few cocktails at Bongos, it's right on the beach and looks nice and relaxed.

Larrys, 80 flavours of ice-cream! It also serves hot food and has really good reviews online so we'll try and eat here. If not for dinner then definitely for ice-cream.

The off site eats.

So many places, so little time!

The Cheesecake Factory, Their menu is vast, I think we'll have to order the lighter lunch options because everyone seems to think they give you too much food. Do they not realise we have to leave room for the cheesecake.
Naughty...

Texas Roadhouse, I love how authentic this place looks, like something out of “True Blood”, real American! I can't wait to see the boys faces when the waiters get up and dance.

Bahama Breeze, the buttermilk chicken looks yummy. One of these will wash it down nicely...

Millars Ale House, a Dibb favourite and a must try.

Longhorn Steakhouse, we can't go to America and not have a great steak so we'll make this a priority.

Teak Neighbourhood Grill, this place has become very popular on here and the menu looks amazing, I mean come on... should be illegal!

Snacks
Lastly it's the snacks, and it will be mostly sweet stuff for this family, we all have a ridiculously sweet tooth. I could put page after page of snack pics I want to try but I'm only going for 3 weeks and I have to be realistic... boo.
These photos don't need any introduction, they are sugary, naughty, sweet, dirty, yummy, bad, good and very drool worthy!

It's now the 1st June and this date next month we'll be on our way to Dublin! I'll try and squeeze in a few updates before then, thanks to everyone reading and commenting xxx

Update #1

DLP Jan 2014 ~ Sante Fe
DLP Jan 2015 ~ Cheyenne
Pretrip report Here
Report in progress Here
Food Report ~ Here

Edited at 07:02 PM.