Notices
General Trip Reports Reports that don't fit in to the other categories

Old 14 Jul 17, 06:27 AM  
Link to this Post
Melbatb
Imagineer

Hangriness is the cause of any "discussions" we have on holiday

CP is so vast - you could spend hours there and not see everything!

Index of my trip reports
2016 Quebec - Kuala Lumpar - New York City 2017 Dubai - Eurocamps France - Ontario and Quebec - So-Cal 2018 Montreal - Bangkok - New England 2019 Argentina - Quebec City - Hong Kong - 2020 Switzerland 2022 Arizona - Costa Med Cruise - Oslo 2023 Hong Kong - Gothenburg
Melbatb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jul 17, 06:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Fuellady
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Melbatb View Post
Hangriness is the cause of any "discussions" we have on holiday

CP is so vast - you could spend hours there and not see everything!
Haha, yes with us too. It just gets worse until we end up eating anything

Even after going back a second time we still feel we haven't seen any of CP at all...

All of my trip reports are in this INDEX

My most recent reports are below:
*Complete* A Tale of Two Cities - Washington D.C. & Boston - March 2023
We Love Food! An Offsite Dining Report - May 2022
Fuellady is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jul 17, 07:24 AM  
Link to this Post
yellowrose78
VIP Dibber

yellowrose78's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Great day but sounds really exhausting! You managed loads, especially after the bike tour, that would have killed me haha I'm worried about getting lost too as everything seems so spread out. Thanks for sharing, I'm getting loads of tips from your report

Movieland Hotel IDrive - 2002 / POR - 2012 / 3 Weeks at OKW - 2014 / Villa at Highlands Reserve - 2016 / New York and Orlando - 2018 / Caribbean Cruise MSC Seaside - June 2019 / Orlando Covid cancelled 2020 and 2021 / Planning for Orlando 2024
yellowrose78 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jul 17, 08:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Fuellady
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by yellowrose78 View Post
Great day but sounds really exhausting! You managed loads, especially after the bike tour, that would have killed me haha I'm worried about getting lost too as everything seems so spread out. Thanks for sharing, I'm getting loads of tips from your report
Haha, that's what I keep telling everyone, that the bike tour nearly killed me! I recovered pretty quickly after though and this one did feel like a really busy day. It's much easier to get around than I expected, you'll figure it out really quickly

Fuellady is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jul 17, 10:55 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Mobile

Enjoying your report. Our hotel overlooked Central Park. I loved the Park although we were amazed at the size of it. We walked in it a lot but didn't see all we wanted due to the sheer size of it. You saw a lot by going on a bike tour.
We loved taking photos of ESB from TOTR. Rockefeller Centre is another beautiful building.
We only walked around the pools at 9/11, just felt the museum would be too sad. Found the names inscribed on the walls of the pools very moving.
DisneyDaffodil is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jul 17, 03:33 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Wow great pics
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jul 17, 07:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Fuellady
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by DisneyDaffodil View Post
Enjoying your report. Our hotel overlooked Central Park. I loved the Park although we were amazed at the size of it. We walked in it a lot but didn't see all we wanted due to the sheer size of it. You saw a lot by going on a bike tour.
We loved taking photos of ESB from TOTR. Rockefeller Centre is another beautiful building.
We only walked around the pools at 9/11, just felt the museum would be too sad. Found the names inscribed on the walls of the pools very moving.
We really liked Central Park, we will definitely spend more time there when we go back. The Memorial Museum was sad and emotional, but we are glad we did it. Don't think we would go visit it again though, once was enough.

Originally Posted by Gerald5445 View Post
Wow great pics
Thank you - I'm not much of a photographer, but if you point the camera in pretty much any direction in NYC something of interest will appear in the shot!