Notices

Old 28 Oct 15, 03:02 PM  
Link to this Post
toots82
VIP Dibber

great start! we go on Oct 4th 2016, love Oct. Will be our first time staying in SSR and first time on dining plan so will be reading with interest

How did you find it crowds wise this year? We've been a couple of times in Oct before and always found it great. Tend to be up early then back for a chill in afternoon and out again in evening. Hope this plan will work well next year too.
toots82 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Oct 15, 06:26 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDreamer81
Imagineer

DisneyDreamer81's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
We're hoping to stay at SSR next time we go so looking forward to reading this!
2015 - Disneymoon! Caribbean Beach Resort & Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress
2017 - Yacht Club & Disney Dream
DisneyDreamer81 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Nov 15, 11:04 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by toots82 View Post
great start! we go on Oct 4th 2016, love Oct. Will be our first time staying in SSR and first time on dining plan so will be reading with interest

How did you find it crowds wise this year? We've been a couple of times in Oct before and always found it great. Tend to be up early then back for a chill in afternoon and out again in evening. Hope this plan will work well next year too.
Whoops missed these comments! It was busier than I expected it to be, the big rides (TSM, 7 dwarves) were well over 120 mins but we knew that, most other rides hovered around 40-50 minutes.

We always do the same and chill otherwise we get exhausted

SSR is beautiful, you won't be disappointed at all. We loved the dining plan as we would never be able to afford these places otherwise
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Nov 15, 10:21 PM  
Link to this Post
toots82
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Chloebear1408 View Post
Whoops missed these comments! It was busier than I expected it to be, the big rides (TSM, 7 dwarves) were well over 120 mins but we knew that, most other rides hovered around 40-50 minutes.

We always do the same and chill otherwise we get exhausted

SSR is beautiful, you won't be disappointed at all. We loved the dining plan as we would never be able to afford these places otherwise
Thank you, am very excited to try out the dining plan. Still got a while to wait until ADR day but Christmas is fast approaching so am sure it'll fly!

Kids will be looking forward to plenty of pool time. I've requested Grandstand which has the pool and drinks refill and snack bar I think, perfect for lazy afternoons!

Going to get caught up now
toots82 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Nov 15, 02:48 PM  
Link to this Post

Phew, I cant believe it's been a month since we were in Florida! I keep meaning to finish this trippie but completely underestimated how much time it takes!

I will get it done soon though! Promise
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List