Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 6 Jul 19, 08:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Rosiew
Proud to wear my Ears

We are staying at all star sports. Was thinking going to Disney springs for early lunch before bus to airport. I have booked planet Hollywood for 11.00am. Our flights are 5.55 so don’t know how possible this will be.
Rosiew is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jul 19, 08:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Meniscus
Excited about Disney

Meniscus's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Mobile

Flight is 5pm from MCO, so this is the plan:
Magic Kingdom - fastpasses for splash mountain, space mountain and buzz lightyear booked. Last one is 1130. Walk back through MK, buy stuff wave goodbye from the ferry. Then sulk.
Meniscus is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jul 19, 08:22 PM  
Link to this Post
BevS97
VIP Dibber

BevS97's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 9
Guidebook Photos: 18
Guidebook Reviews: 7
Mobile

It depends on flight times. But my preference is a morning in the park. A nice lunch ADR and the back to the hotel to collect the bags and head for the airport.

This year we have to get back to Tampa so there will be no time for a morning in the park.
BevS97 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jul 19, 08:24 PM  
Link to this Post
TartanTink
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Always Magic Kingdom , we have to have our 1st and last day in MK family tradition 😀 late breakfast in Crystal Palace and depending on time of flight back to resort for early tea before leaving for flight home 😢

Tartan Tink
TartanTink is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jul 19, 08:55 PM  
Link to this Post
richard29
Apprentice Imagineer

Spend the morning at Universal, a late lunch then make our way to the airport via a Walmart for those last few bags of M&Ms.
We always have a car so make the most of the last day
Old 6 Jul 19, 09:03 PM  
Link to this Post
scoobydooby
VIP Dibber

Mobile

We’ve done all sorts. Springs bag drop, then stay there, cinema, shopping, lunch. EMH at a park and stay as long as possible. Character breakfast then three FPP in MK before heading home. Morning at the pool and a lazy lunch. Late check out and let the teens sleep until 12pm, lunch then off. My personal favourite is EMH at a park and stay as long as possible.
Old 6 Jul 19, 09:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Mr Tom Morrow
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 3
Originally Posted by geniefan View Post
I'm glad someone started this thread.

I will be getting an uber to springs to check in my bags with Virgin (I will have three cases due to flying class home). So I want them out the way and done with. Checking them in at MCO isn't an option for me because I get all anxiety about being in queues and stuff and Springs check in is part of my package so might as well use it!

Then I haven't decided if I want to have a lunch at springs and then get an uber to MCO or have to rush back to the resort for the coach.

I know people will say "dont waste your money on an uber, go on the tragical express"... HOWEVER, the tragical express will be picking me up at like 1pm for my 5.30pm flight back to LGW and without luggage to check in I will be bored stiff at the airport so was thinking an uber to MCO so I havent got to rush back to my resort and sit on an early coach.

Undecided :-/

x
I assume you are UC? We tend to get to the airport after doing the Disney Springs bit circa 2.00pm
Straight to the Delta Lounge, have some snacks and Dibb.

"PAGING MR MORROW, MR TOM MORROW..."

''I drink Wine and know things''

DVC Owners at SSR since 2003.
Multiple annual visits to America since 1976
Mr Tom Morrow is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jul 19, 09:14 PM  
Link to this Post
lizzie145
Imagineer

I'm off site as usual but book the room for an extra day so that I can take my time and leave my bags in the room .

Usually just do late brekkie then some shopping for last minute pins. Then get an uber to MCO. On the later flight in September so may go to a park for a few hours
Old 6 Jul 19, 09:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Kraken
Imagineer

Last day for us is always out of our off-site accommodation by 10am check-out, then off to Disney Springs to deposit the bags with Virgin.

Then it's Universal for us - with a nice empty looking car safely in the parking garage (only cabin baggage in the boot, out of sight). Lunch at Mythos in IoA as it's one of our favourite theme park restaurants - and the food is rather good.

Then head back to where we were staying to use the poolside changing rooms to shower & change into clean clothes for the flight home. At MCO straight up to the Delta Sky Club as we're in Upper Class and have a few drinks before the flight. The VS76 normally departs between 18:00-18:45 depending on the time of year, so we aim to get to MCO for about 16:00 which is plenty of time.
Kraken is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jul 19, 09:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Ashleylvsgoofy
VIP Dibber

We are staying at Animal Kingdom Lodge and we have an ADR at Boma for breakfast on the morning of check out