Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 22 May 13, 03:32 PM  
Link to this Post

1 day = fast pass?

I've had a read and from looking at what everyone has put, I think as we are only doing one day a fast pass would be a good idea.

Can anyone tell me where to find them or a rough idea of price?

Excited is not the word in the household at the moment!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 May 13, 03:39 PM  
Link to this Post
lollipop1
Excited about Disney

You would need to plan your day as you can only have so many fast passes going at the one time ... not too sure how it works maybe a member of your party could go around and get as many passes as you can then later on maybe after lunch you can do the rest and so forth... Like your name by the way.
Old 22 May 13, 03:46 PM  
Link to this Post
sammykitten
Imagineer

Originally Posted by lollipop View Post
I've had a read and from looking at what everyone has put, I think as we are only doing one day a fast pass would be a good idea.

Can anyone tell me where to find them or a rough idea of price?

Excited is not the word in the household at the moment!
they cost 60 euros per person, on top of the price of your park tickets. You can buy them at the Disneyland Hotel and Hotel New York. They are VIP fastpasses, and are only good for the rides which actually have fastpass machines (ie not that many at DLP). For the rides which do have fastpass, the VIP fastpass allows you to ride those rides as many times as you like, on that day, through the fastpass lines.
sammykitten is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 May 13, 05:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Gill H
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 86
Guidebook Reviews: 24
I believe there are 9 rides across the two parks which use Fastpass. (One of which is Aladdin, which is probably not essential!)

Are you staying onsite? If so you can do several FP rides during EMH when they are a walk-on!
Other parks: Tokyo
Gill H is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 May 13, 05:18 PM  
Link to this Post

Normal fastpasses are free and you just use your park tickets to get one at a time from the fastpass machines.
Depending when you go I think the special fastpass tickets sammykitten mentioned are a bit pricey and you might not get your money's worth. Are you going on a weekend or during school holidays (specially French school holidays).
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 May 13, 05:18 PM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread