Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 11 Jan 20, 11:03 AM  
Link to this Post
suzysmile
Earning My Ears

How do I earn my Micky heads?

Ok so this is a silly question - but I have searched and can't find the answer - how do I earn the Micky Mouse silhouettes that are underneath everyones names in the profile? I only have half a Micky and feel somewhat inadequate

Thanks

Suz x
suzysmile is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jan 20, 11:14 AM  
Link to this Post
Colette-S
Bon viveur and shopaholic

Colette-S's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
You now have a full one! Keep dibbing, once you get a full set of blue they will then start turning silver and finally gold
Colette-S is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jan 20, 11:21 AM  
Link to this Post
suzysmile
Earning My Ears

Thanks I was on here loads when I planned my 2017 trip - I must have just been a 'lurker' ha ha maybe I need to do a daily report this year of my trip and turn things gold
suzysmile is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jan 20, 12:23 PM  
Link to this Post
PPM
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by suzysmile View Post
Thanks I was on here loads when I planned my 2017 trip - I must have just been a 'lurker' ha ha maybe I need to do a daily report this year of my trip and turn things gold
Nice to see you’re a Passholder even tho you haven’t posted much. I did it as I felt I’d to give something back to help the running of the Dibb. Well done and keep posting to get those ears !

Edited at 08:24 PM. Reason: Change “muck” to “much”
PPM is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jan 20, 07:56 PM  
Link to this Post
suzysmile
Earning My Ears

Mobile

Originally Posted by PPM View Post
Nice to see you’re a Passholder even tho you haven’t posted muck . I did it as I felt I’d to give something back to help the running of the Dibb. Well done and keep posting to get those ears !
Yes... I really appreciate the support here especially during the Thomas Cook insolvency I felt an idiot for booking with them and I didn’t realise flights only were not ATOL ... even though it said in the terms and conditions and it was nice to see lots of people booked with them and the advice was amazing ... so it’s well worth the money...when you are active on it.
Old 11 Jan 20, 11:27 AM  
Link to this Post
scoobydooby
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Spend too long on the DIBB!
Old 11 Jan 20, 12:19 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
There is a secret formula known only to Stu and SMAX.

I believe, as a long term Dibber, that you get more if you contribute to sub-forums such as planning, accommodation, cars and the like rather than just to chat forums.

You start with all blue gradually changing to all silver then to gold.

Mick
Old 11 Jan 20, 06:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Holidaylover19
VIP Dibber

Holidaylover19's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 4

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 2
I guess make a secret offering, idk. Post loads, really.
Holidaylover19 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jan 20, 08:20 PM  
Link to this Post
EssexSue
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Keep dibbing!
EssexSue is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jan 20, 02:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Nimbus
Imagineer

Nimbus's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 21

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 36
Guidebook Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by suzysmile View Post
Ok so this is a silly question - but I have searched and can't find the answer - how do I earn the Micky Mouse silhouettes that are underneath everyones names in the profile?
You need to keep posting. Preferably in a variety of different areas of the DIBB, not just in General Chat. The more 'helpful' you are, the better.

I also think that it helps if you write some hotel and restaurant reviews but I could be completely wrong there.

~ Trip Report Indexes ~
Nimbus is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List