Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Old 25 Feb 20, 08:31 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by mrsmickey View Post
Ouch, really? I’ve been pricing up comparatives for 2020 and its coming in a little under that
We did have an extended veranda room on the dream for 4 nights, garden view at the yachtclub and water view at RPR. And I think our complete total included discovery cove. During October, oh and park tickets for disney/universal. So there’s definitely room to scrape a bit off the £13k total.

Edit: just gone back to check what was included in our final amount and things like the premier inn, airport transfers, HHN RIP tour, discovery cove etc. So without all of that the flights,cruise,Yachtclub, RPR and tickets came to £11k. So definitely doable.

Edited at 08:56 AM.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Feb 20, 03:28 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsCupcake
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

Mobile

I'm aiming for either August 2021 or 2022 (need school hols...) 2A & 3 kids (Disney 3 adults, 2 kids). Moderate or deluxe - beach club/yacht club or poly is the dream. Budget about £10k including dining & tickets. Gulp. I'll be stalking the prices once released.
MrsCupcake is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Feb 20, 06:40 PM  
Link to this Post
mrsmickey
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Mrs_O View Post
We did have an extended veranda room on the dream for 4 nights, garden view at the yachtclub and water view at RPR. And I think our complete total included discovery cove. During October, oh and park tickets for disney/universal. So there’s definitely room

Edit: just gone back to check what was included in our final amount and things like the premier inn, airport transfers, HHN RIP tour, discovery cove etc. So without all of that the flights,cruise,Yachtclub, RPR and tickets came to £11k. So definitely doable.
Thank you! That’s really kind and helpful. I’m conscious I’ve got to put transfers and MNSSHp on top... and I’m sure there will be more! Looking at some of the cruise prices coming out today we’ll probably go for the veranda which will come in about £1700 on Thursday when we can book.

For the post above looking for 11
Nights BC with 2A 2C, that’s probably ambitious, comparatives this year are coming in at closer to £5.5k for 2A and 1C for 10 nights, hopefully we’ll know when prices come out soon EDIT: just seen you had park tickets separately so ignore it!

Edited at 07:13 PM.
mrsmickey is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Feb 20, 07:21 PM  
Link to this Post
derenstar
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by mrsmickey View Post
For the post above looking for 11
Nights BC with 2A 2C, that’s probably ambitious, comparatives this year are coming in at closer to £5.5k for 2A and 1C for 10 nights, hopefully we’ll know when prices come out soon
Perhaps, though it works out at £6367 when you include the tickets. My estimates are based on Attraction Tickets per night prices for BC for our dates. I have no idea how they can release 2021 prices when Disney themselves haven’t but it’s the best estimates I have at the minute! I am also hoping that they are cheaper than Disney direct again- last year we got a great deal through them staying at the Contemporary plus a $300 gift card so keeping fingers crossed for another good deal.
derenstar is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Feb 20, 07:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Scattle
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Hoping for 2Adults for 17Nights at AKL with free dining offer, Disney Tickets and Universal 3 park tickets, Virgin Upper Class return flights and Full size SUV from Alamo for around £11-12K.
Scattle is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Feb 20, 07:53 PM  
Link to this Post
MonkeyNut
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by Scattle View Post
Hoping for 2Adults for 17Nights at AKL with free dining offer, Disney Tickets and Universal 3 park tickets, Virgin Upper Class return flights and Full size SUV from Alamo for around £11-12K.
We had 17 nights AKL savannah view, free DDP and PE flights with intermediate SUV for 2adults last year for 9.5k

Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando 2013, 2015,2017
Wilderness Lodge 2018 AKL 2019 2022 Mums 70th Beach Club2023
POFQ 2024 and 2025
MonkeyNut is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Feb 20, 08:28 PM  
Link to this Post
SarahLouise
Excited about Disney

Hoping for 17 nights Carib Beach or possibly port orleans, maybe even AOA... and 4 nights polynesian using dvc points and full ddp feb/march 2021 2ad 2ch...
SarahLouise is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Feb 20, 01:54 PM  
Link to this Post
LoopyDisney7
Excited about Disney

Prices are now available on Disney website
LoopyDisney7 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Feb 20, 02:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Geffers
Getting to know the DIBB

Mobile

They are! 14 nights in pofq would be 3400 excluding tickets for us. Or AOA would be 2600. These prices will fluctuate, right? I was hoping for a little less (but maybe dreaming&#128514
Just waiting to see if free ddp appears as without it we definitely will be staying off site!
Geffers is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Feb 20, 03:08 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Mobile

My dates are coming in around £3400 for Coronado Springs plus tickets, ideally would prefer POFQ but it’s £500 more. As Geffers asked, are these likely to fluctuate? The CS price just about comes in budget, but was hoping for more choice in that range, but it’s a big jump in price from CS to the next moderate POFQ
DisneyDaffodil is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List