Notices
Beyond the Parks Attractions that are not covered by the main Theme Parks.

Closed Thread

Old 22 Apr 14, 11:15 AM  
Link to this Post

Hubs birthday treat ideas

Hi ,
Just wondered if anyone could recommend a good day out or experience for my husbands birthday in May. Wanted to book a surprise for him , something we can do together like a hot air ballon rise or something similar. We have 2 kids 6 years and 3 with us.

Any recommendations appreciated .

Natalie x
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Apr 14, 05:46 PM  
Link to this Post

What is your max price Natalie? This will vary what you can do massively!
Old 22 Apr 14, 05:56 PM  
Link to this Post
wmc711
Imagineer

Have a look here
orangeblossomcannonball/

Other dates in May available fom next week

Every day should be a Disney Day

Will.I.Am
wmc711 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Apr 14, 07:46 AM  
Link to this Post

Thank you, was thinking about£300 sterling for us all , can't do to much otherwise he will notice x
Old 23 Apr 14, 12:19 PM  
Link to this Post

I've rented a boat for my birthday in a couple of weeks, $300 for 4 hours with DV Watersports!

Could be a great option for your husbands birthday!
Old 25 Apr 14, 11:31 PM  
Link to this Post
FloridaNuts93
Imagineer

What about a fireworks cruise? We did Illuminations last year and it was excellent. One of our sons had his birthday in Florida a couple of years ago. We went to Epcot, had lunch at Le Cellier, went to see La Nouba and then back to Epcot for orange chicken and the fireworks. Was a lovely day. (Followed by birthday ice cream cake from Publix.)

SEE OUR VILLA AT:www.ospreyhouseorlando.com. Luxury five bed/four bath villa with extra large (40 ft) pool overlooking conservation area. Also includes games room.

License number: DWE 4514584
FloridaNuts93 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Apr 14, 09:02 AM  
Link to this Post
Bootrip2
VIP Dibber

Hi there. One year DH flew a helicopter at Warbirds Adventure, i think its still there but you can only fly planes now!
Bootrip2 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Apr 14, 09:05 AM  
Link to this Post
Bootrip2
VIP Dibber

This year for his birthday we went on airboat ride (was free with our tickets from OA, and then in evening we went to RPR at universal for hawiaan luau, was great, they said happy birthday to those with birthdays, but called up DH to have the girls dancing with him! I got dagger looks from him but he enjoyed it really! dD wasnt impressed was very jealous at him with the ladies!
Bootrip2 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Apr 14, 09:20 AM  
Link to this Post
ayles300
Imagineer

I arranged a hot air balloon ride for my DH birthday it was fab defiantly recommend, we were in the air for well over an hour and then had champagne on landing or juice for non drinkers, the only down side was we had to be up at 5 ish as they fly at sunrise, got some beautiful photos.
If you do book try and do it near the start of the holiday just incase there is too much wind as they will postpone it so your still get to fly.
I booked ours through groupon as they had a special offer on.
* Int Drive Nov 91* Paris Aug 92* Disney Paris Santa Fe Jan 08* Clear Creek Circle May 09* Cumbrian Lakes May 11* Veranda Palms Sept 12* Indian Point & Daytona 500 Feb 13* Indian Point May 14 3 weeks!* IndianRidge Oaks April 15* Lake Berkley 40th May 16* Bahamas Cruise & Cumbrian Lakes Aug 17* Eagle point & Road trip April 19*
ayles300 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Apr 14, 09:09 PM  
Link to this Post

Thank you for all of your suggestions , love the idea of a hot air ballon ride or boat hire so will look into it.

Thanks Natalie xx
Closed Thread