Notices

Old 9 Jul 18, 10:58 PM  
Link to this Post
darbs
Imagineer

Mobile

Brilliant report and I have loved reading along once again... thank you x
darbs is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jul 18, 07:45 AM  
Link to this Post
princess allie
VIP Dibber

You all seem to list Seaworld and Hash House as lows, but seemed to enjoy them at the time? Any particular reason why you didn’t like them? We are returning to Seaworld this year after a few years break and I’m just wondering if we will be disappointed? It’s great o get everyone’s views so you can tailor your trip next year xx

1998 Villa in Kissimmee 2009 Animal Kingdom Lodge 2011 Animal Kingdom Lodge 2014 Villa Lake Berkeley 2016 Villa Bass Lakes 2017 Villa on Solana and Vero Beach 2018 Villa on Highlands Reserve and St Pete Beach 2019 SLC, Cabana Bay, Highlands Reserve & Coronado Springs, 2020 Feb half term villa chilling. 2022 villa on Calabay Park and a trip Clearwater beach. 2023 Orlando and Clearwater
princess allie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jul 18, 08:02 AM  
Link to this Post
scottishnellie
VIP Dibber

scottishnellie's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Mobile

Originally Posted by princess allie View Post
You all seem to list Seaworld and Hash House as lows, but seemed to enjoy them at the time? Any particular reason why you didn’t like them? We are returning to Seaworld this year after a few years break and I’m just wondering if we will be disappointed? It’s great o get everyone’s views so you can tailor your trip next year xx
Maybe calling them ‘lows’ is unfair - they’re more ‘what we wouldn’t do next year’

HHAGG wasnt terrible but the food was just ok. In hindsight when we summarised it was just our least liked meal of the holiday. It was more quantity over quality that’s all.

Seaworld and Busch - we do like these parks and we do like their rides, and have done them every year. But this year both were so busy that it really put us off doing them again. I loved the nighttime bit of Seaworld which was much quieter but then I wouldn’t buy tickets just for that.

Hope that explains it a wee bit?

Helen x

Helen xx

Here's a link to all my previous trip reports since 2015
trip report list by year
scottishnellie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jul 18, 08:49 AM  
Link to this Post
MANATEE33
Excited about Disney

Really enjoyed reading your trip report, thank you for taking the time to write
MANATEE33 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jul 18, 11:03 AM  
Link to this Post
Excitedx4
Imagineer

Excitedx4's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Defo had a fab holiday you guys! Sounds like none of you enjoyed Seaworld and Busch!
Excitedx4 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jul 18, 01:24 PM  
Link to this Post
JenD1
Disney's Yacht Club Guest

Mobile

Fabulous report again Helen! Thanks for taking the time to keep us all entertained. I look forward to the next one. 🤗
Old 10 Jul 18, 01:29 PM  
Link to this Post
FamilyDisney
Getting Excited

Mobile

Really enjoy reading your trip reports Helen especially as they are live. You've overtaken Wizzo as my favourite trip writer. Some great ideas to steal the next time we go.
FamilyDisney is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jul 18, 06:47 PM  
Link to this Post
rach19
Imagineer

rach19's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Thanks for sharing Helen. I have thoroughly enjoyed reading your trip reports. You have given me some ideas for restuarants on our upcoming trip. Teak is most definately on the agenda.
Cabana bay, gulf coast and Miami Aug 2018
All Star Music and Dolphin split stay Aug/Sept 2022
rach19 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jul 18, 09:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridafour
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

What a great trip you had 🙂
I’ve really enjoyed your daily updates so thanks for taking the time out of your holiday each day to post. Here’s looking forward to the next one 👍
Floridafour is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jul 18, 09:37 AM  
Link to this Post
Welshie35
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Glad you had a great trip.
I don’t usually read the trip reports it yours had me hooked from Day 1. It has also helped me knock some time off my countdown by reading them everyday.
Welcome home and have fun planning your next trip.
Welshie35 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List