Go Back   theDIBB > Walt Disney World and Other Florida Vacation Planning > Shopping in Florida
Forgotten Password?
Shopping in Florida For all those Shopaholics out there.
Ocean Florida

Old 6 Sep 17, 10:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

The only thing I'd say folks is watch the likes of single size drinks in the fridges they are not good value DH likes a particular drink called ice you can buy it for 55c in Big Lots Dollar General etc same with water and they do take coupons I got 6 bic pens for 7c as I had a $ 1
Off coupon
Gryff is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
The Turkey Pie and Oh my football trip
Gryff is a Disney Podcast DIBBcast-ear
Old 7 Sep 17, 01:36 PM  
Link to this Post
zingy
VIP Dibber

zingy's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
We call in several times over the holiday.Stock goes in and out quickly.My daughter loves the different flavoured bubble gums.i usually drop on with a couple of books.Always get some Halloween stuff,tissue paper,antibiotic cream. I could on and on. P.s I will be there in a couple of weeks
zingy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
We are going back!
Old 7 Sep 17, 02:14 PM  
Link to this Post
thatdavieguy
Excited about Disney

I like Arizona iced tea, last time i went to Dollar Tree they had a choice of 500ml cans or a 1 gallon bottle..tough choice where my dollar went for that one
thatdavieguy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Old 7 Sep 17, 02:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Trueblue88
Excited about Disney

We love them
Trueblue88 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans Reply With Quote
Old 7 Sep 17, 02:48 PM  
Link to this Post
magic moments
Apprentice Imagineer

We always make a few visits to the Dollar tree. Usually stock up on sweets, snacks and get some washing detergent, softener and tumble drier sheets. They usually have a good selection of nerf balls and toys etc for playing with in the pool.
magic moments is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
POR Riverside
Old 7 Sep 17, 05:28 PM  
Link to this Post
thefourDs
Disney's Yacht Club Guest

Mobile

My husband and kids refused point blank to stop at dollar tree during our trip! Next time...
thefourDs is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans Reply With Quote
Old 13 Sep 17, 04:37 PM  
Link to this Post
nails
Proud to wear my Ears

At Rolling Oaks they have a store where everything thing is $5 or below. The phone cases which I purchased there are 24.99 here in the O2 shop. Not cheap looking in the rose gold colour.

If your that way take a look.
nails is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
So glad to be going back
Old 13 Sep 17, 04:56 PM  
Link to this Post
matt987106
Imagineer

matt987106's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 6
we went in the Dollar tree next to Target behind AKL, i sold the idea as loads of dibbs love it, WOW I thought the pound stores in the UK had some rough types in, but they really did not compare to the Dollar tree, it might have been a trailer park day trip out though, oh and the stock was just tat

so when we parked outside one at the converse outlet, i said " lets try again, maybe it was just a bad one " , we walked in, it was like a scene from the walking dead, people just aimlessly walking around with zero purpose, the stock was even more tat, we were in and out inside 3 mins, back in our car and away ASAP

If i want to go and mingle with the lower echelons of society, I will pick a Friday morning in town and go and join them for a can of " monster " or " Reckless ", which i do wonder why on earth they need a energy drink when they have done nothing all week

snob rant over
~ OWNERS AT SSR ~All 4 Veggies~2016- OCT Kidani & Marriott Cypress harbour ~2015 - MAY - DLH ( at DLP ) 2014 - OCT - OKW 1bed with DDP & discovery cove ~ 2013 - OCT - OKW with DDP ~ 2011 - OCT - OKW with DDP ~ 2010 - OCT - OKW with DDP ~2008 - OCT - POP
2007 - FEB - A S movies ~ 2002 - June - POR fq ~ Once a few years before POR - Offiste
matt987106 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans Reply With Quote
Old 13 Sep 17, 08:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Bellemum
A Guest at All-Stars

I visited the Dollar Store on the 192 next to Supertarget it was fine - got loads of sweets and Secret Deo! Loved the Ulta on the same site, but didnt care for TJ Maxx or Ross - they are both a bit like jumble sales.
Bellemum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Our 5th WDW Visit
Old 14 Sep 17, 08:31 AM  
Link to this Post
nordictat2girl
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by matt987106 View Post
we went in the Dollar tree next to Target behind AKL, i sold the idea as loads of dibbs love it, WOW I thought the pound stores in the UK had some rough types in, but they really did not compare to the Dollar tree, it might have been a trailer park day trip out though, oh and the stock was just tat

so when we parked outside one at the converse outlet, i said " lets try again, maybe it was just a bad one " , we walked in, it was like a scene from the walking dead, people just aimlessly walking around with zero purpose, the stock was even more tat, we were in and out inside 3 mins, back in our car and away ASAP

If i want to go and mingle with the lower echelons of society, I will pick a Friday morning in town and go and join them for a can of " monster " or " Reckless ", which i do wonder why on earth they need a energy drink when they have done nothing all week

snob rant over
That is a snobby rant indeed. Did you maybe think due to the hurricane that it was picked over?

You can find some awesome deals in Dollar stores. It's not for everyone and you clearly showed it isn't heh but I have seen all kinds of people in them...
I have seen a lot worse in Walmart though but I guess you don't shop there either then?

Daytona Bike Week - March 2012
Orlando - March 2012 - Sandy Ridge Villa
Philadelphia - Aug./Sept. 2012
Florida - April 2013

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"It isn't how much time you spend somewhere that makes it memorable: it's how you spend the time."
nordictat2girl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Gulf Coast & Clermont villa- Hurry up :)