Old 16 Oct 16, 03:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Elsa42
Apprentice Imagineer

Elsa42's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Rough Plan

Hi everyone

It's been ages since i've looked at our rough plan. So I've taken some time to finish the first draft. It's full of ideas we've been suggesting throughout the year. I know some people aren't fond of the dinning plan due to the amount of restrictions however we are wanting to take it slow and really take time to enjoy everything Disney has to offer which includes the restaurants and the theming which is something we both enjoy.

Monday - Flights/ Check into the hard rock hotel/ Pick up the PhotoPass and FOLP/ Head over to Universal and ride a few rides before going to CityWalk for something to eat.
Places to eat most likely Margaritaville or Bubba Gumps. Nighttime show?

Tuesday - first full day at universal/
Rides to be rode in universal are:
Terminator
ET
Despicable me
Sherk 4D
Transformers
Hogwarts Express
Gringotts
Men in black

Back to the hotel for swimming and cocktails/ Universal in the evening followed by dinner at city walk.

Wednesday - Check out of the Hard Rock Hotel - head to IOA.
Rides at Island of Adventure:
Spiderman
Barges
Dudley do rights
Jurassic park
Forbidden journey
Flight of the hippogriff
The cat in the hat
One fish two fish
The high in the sky trolley ride

Once finished for the day get a taxi to AKL where we will spend time exploring the hotel/ Movie under the stars/Campfire and then head to DTD like the idea of Splitville or the cinema.

Thursday - Check out of AKL and explore. Head to celebration for the day and hopefully eat brunch in the market street cafe/ Walk around the lake then have ice cream before heading over to the poly/ Check into the Poly/ Ohana for dinner and hopefully see the fireworks from our room or the beach/ DTD if we aren’t too tired.

Friday - Check out and get the cruise line bus/ Onto the Cruise and explore/ Hopefully a glass of champagne on the veranda.

Saturday - Nassau/ Maybe visit a few of the shops we went to last year

Sunday - Castaway cay/ possibly hire a bike to have an explore of the island.

Monday - Come off the cruise and use the cruise line bus to take us to AKL/ Check in/ Mini golf/ Hollywood Studio's for the afternoon and evening/ Fantastic tonight/ dinner at 50’s prime time.

Tuesday - Discovery Cove/ Head over to Seaworld if we have time/ depending on timings head to hollywood studios to resee Fantasmic

Wednesaday - Animal kingdom all day/ See the night time entertain/show if there is one/ Dinner at Jiko

Thursday - Magic kingdom travel to Epcot on the monorail/ Behind the seeds tours/ Eating around the world/ Dessert party

Friday - 4 parks challenge/ Lunch at Sci-fi (Seperate post coming for this day)

Saturday - Magic kingdom all day/ Be our guest for dinner

Sunday - Animal kingdom/ Wild Africa Trek/ dinner at Tiffins

Monday - Epcot/ San Angel Inn for lunch / Coral reef or Garden grill for dinner.

Tuesday - A day to catch up on what we fancy head to whichever park or ride we want to do one last time/ Favourite night show.

Wednesday - Be our guest breakfast/ Magic kingdom/ Flights/ Home.

This is just a rough plan for now. I haven't used the busy day guide or park hours as This is just an idea of what we would like to do. We do want to fit waterparks in throughout our time at disney but will be looking at doing this more as and when we feel like it. If anyone has any ideas or suggestions please feel free to leave a comment. Untill next time
Elsa42 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Oct 16, 04:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 43
What a fab plan, not long now for you to start making your ADRS. Good luck, I hope you get everything you want.

In case you still want to hear opinions, we did be our guest once for dinner and 3 QS times for breakfast, all were great we'd definitely go back again. Also we really loved CRT but not sure we liked it double the amount we liked be our guest...not sure if that makes sense, but 2 credits can go a long way, I think I'd rather do 2 be our guests...anyway everyone has different ideas about what is worth credits and what is a waste on the dining plan, it's such a personal decision, so feel free to ignore what I've said! We used our snack credits for frappes at star bucks every day and I know most dibbers would see that as a total waste of the dining plan.

Have a great trip. Abby
Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Oct 16, 01:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Elsa42
Apprentice Imagineer

Elsa42's Reviews
Originally Posted by Goldia View Post
What a fab plan, not long now for you to start making your ADRS. Good luck, I hope you get everything you want.

In case you still want to hear opinions, we did be our guest once for dinner and 3 QS times for breakfast, all were great we'd definitely go back again. Also we really loved CRT but not sure we liked it double the amount we liked be our guest...not sure if that makes sense, but 2 credits can go a long way, I think I'd rather do 2 be our guests...anyway everyone has different ideas about what is worth credits and what is a waste on the dining plan, it's such a personal decision, so feel free to ignore what I've said! We used our snack credits for frappes at star bucks every day and I know most dibbers would see that as a total waste of the dining plan.

Have a great trip. Abby
It's getting closer, I can't wait to start booking our ADR's. Thank you hopefully we will.

I'm glad you shared that, CRT was one of our choices at the beginning so I'm glad to see you'd prefer to use credits on be our guest rather than there.

Thank you for commenting and for reading 😄
Elsa42 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Oct 16, 02:05 PM  
Link to this Post
xmelaniee
Getting Excited

Loved reading this! We're going in May 2017 too! Not long now until ADRs! ☺☺
xmelaniee is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Oct 16, 05:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Elsa42
Apprentice Imagineer

Elsa42's Reviews
Originally Posted by xmelaniee View Post
Loved reading this! We're going in May 2017 too! Not long now until ADRs! ☺☺
thanks! I know ADR's have snuck up on me and i still keep changing my mind can't wait to get booking though. thanks for reading.
Old 27 Oct 16, 03:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Unexpectedpenny
Imagineer

Just read this, great planning so far! You'll be there a similar time to me and DH

We went to The Boathouse and I had a cinnamon bun from Gastons this year, definitely another thumbs up for those 2 to add to all the other great reviews of them! Another thing I really enjoyed was the 3 Little Pigs sampler from BB Wolfs in Disney Springs, really recommend that.
Unexpectedpenny is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Oct 16, 01:01 AM  
Link to this Post
ILOV3DOLPHINS
Excited about Disney

I started reading your 2015 trip report ages ago, got about half way through then lost it! But I've found you again 😀 Yay! I've noticed that we fly on very similar dates too, we fly out on the 9th of May '17. Great planning so far. X

Holidaying like Kings - May 2017 @ Orlando Villas.. Doing WDW pregnant - September 2012 @ Rosen inn at pointe Orlando.
ILOV3DOLPHINS is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Oct 16, 10:39 AM  
Link to this Post
H_C-2017
Serious Dibber

Mobile

Great planning!
Love your snack list - I'm also after one of those American dream things from Epcot when I go - they look amazing!
Can't wait until my park hours come out and it's my ADR time - we are offsite but we are hoping to do BOG and a couple of others.
Enjoy your planning! 2017 can't come fast enough can it!
H_C-2017 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Oct 16, 07:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Elsa42
Apprentice Imagineer

Elsa42's Reviews
Originally Posted by Unexpectedpenny View Post
Just read this, great planning so far! You'll be there a similar time to me and DH

We went to The Boathouse and I had a cinnamon bun from Gastons this year, definitely another thumbs up for those 2 to add to all the other great reviews of them! Another thing I really enjoyed was the 3 Little Pigs sampler from BB Wolfs in Disney Springs, really recommend that.
Thank you! it's coming round quick isn't it? Im glad you like Gaston's I'm really looking forward to eating there. Thank you for the recommendation i'm going to have a look at that now Thanks for reading.

Originally Posted by ILOV3DOLPHINS View Post
I started reading your 2015 trip report ages ago, got about half way through then lost it! But I've found you again 😀 Yay! I've noticed that we fly on very similar dates too, we fly out on the 9th of May '17. Great planning so far. X
Yay thank you for reading! We will be in the parks at similar times then, I cant wait now i just want it to hurry up.

Originally Posted by H_C-2017 View Post
Great planning!
Love your snack list - I'm also after one of those American dream things from Epcot when I go - they look amazing!
Can't wait until my park hours come out and it's my ADR time - we are offsite but we are hoping to do BOG and a couple of others.
Enjoy your planning! 2017 can't come fast enough can it!
Thanks - I feel the snack list is very important haha I know i had to find other things now the pretzels i love have gone. I'm really excited for ADR day its not long now. BOG is great i cant wait to go back i hope you get the places you want.

Thanks for reading
Old 15 Nov 16, 04:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Elsa42
Apprentice Imagineer

Elsa42's Reviews
Its ADR day tomorrow! I'm just finishing off the last bits of planning ready to book tomorrow! Hopefully we get everything we want