Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Old 26 May 18, 01:46 PM  
Link to this Post
redredshopper
Imagineer

There website states unlimited free changes, before we booked I chatted to them as we want to switch to OKW when that hopefully becomes available.
Old 26 May 18, 03:07 PM  
Link to this Post
chrisbrad
Gone all Goofy
- DIBB Advertiser -

I just wanted to address Andybear's comment on exchange rates, just to reassure Dibbers that we don't just make throw away comments like that for no reason.

On one hand, Andybear is absolutely right... no one knows what will happen to the exchange rate and after buying millions of dollars every month for the last 16 years, no one knows that better than us. The reason we say that prices will go up Tuesday though is because next week we will be priced off a different level to where we are now, and this is because of changes in the exchange rate that have already happened.

So unless there is a huge bounce at the start of next week (like Andybear says, no one knows if this will happen), then unfortunately prices will go up next week. We are holding them as low as we can though for the bank holiday weekend, so I hope that helps.

If we can be of service, we are open 9am - 9pm all weekend on 0800 223 0324, so please do get in touch.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Chris
Attraction Tickets Direct
chrisbrad is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 May 18, 03:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinkerbell
Imagineer

Tinkerbell's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Andybear View Post
Because of stupid comments like saying prices are going to go up on Tuesday due to the exchange rate! Plus I know several people who've bought tickets from over the years (not just Orlando, other places too) and they all had problems with them.

I would suspect that you could throw that out at many companies. On this very forum Virgin have been castigated, I wouldn’t boom with BA as I find them dreadful. I’d never buy a washing machine from Curry’s as they messed up a few deliveries

Also ATD have addressed the issue you raise which is more than I’ve seen from other companies ?
Tinkerbell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 May 18, 05:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Bazinga 39
Imagineer

Mobile

I’ve just booked, really pleased with the offer but on confirmation email it doesn’t mention the free $400 gift card, anyone else had this?
Bazinga 39 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 May 18, 05:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Rock Show Ross
I want to go now!

I have used ATD a few times over the years (well since 2013 on my first trip) and have always had great service from them, we used them for New York tickets and even London passes and I have never had a problem. I did book with OTD for my halloween bits this year and we are staying at Universal I am trying to convince the wife to do Disney side next year, I better give her a kick (not literally) as I'd like to get that gift card!
Rock Show Ross is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 May 18, 08:21 PM  
Link to this Post
married2mm
Imagineer

married2mm's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by chrisbrad View Post
I just wanted to address Andybear's comment on exchange rates, just to reassure Dibbers that we don't just make throw away comments like that for no reason.

On one hand, Andybear is absolutely right... no one knows what will happen to the exchange rate and after buying millions of dollars every month for the last 16 years, no one knows that better than us. The reason we say that prices will go up Tuesday though is because next week we will be priced off a different level to where we are now, and this is because of changes in the exchange rate that have already happened.

So unless there is a huge bounce at the start of next week (like Andybear says, no one knows if this will happen), then unfortunately prices will go up next week. We are holding them as low as we can though for the bank holiday weekend, so I hope that helps.

If we can be of service, we are open 9am - 9pm all weekend on 0800 223 0324, so please do get in touch.

Chris
Chris-

How is the $400 gift card obtained?
We've only booked directly with WDW uk in the past..
married2mm is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 May 18, 08:31 PM  
Link to this Post
disneytrio
Imagineer

disneytrio's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 13
The last two years we've had anual passes,but previous to that for a number of years we've had tickets from ATD, they have always been fabulous for us!
disneytrio is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 May 18, 09:44 AM  
Link to this Post
chrisbrad
Gone all Goofy
- DIBB Advertiser -

Hi Married2mm,

Sorry for the delay in responding. A gift card loaded with your Disney dollars will either be sent to your home address before you travel, or you will receive instructions on how to collect your dollars on check in at your hotel.

We are in discussion with Disney to decide on the best way to do this. Disney Travel Company actually use the second method (hotel check in) to fulfil their dollars, but we will update our customers once a decision has been made.

Many thanks,

Chris
chrisbrad is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 May 18, 11:39 AM  
Link to this Post
scoobydooby
VIP Dibber

Mobile

I’ve always booked our Universal tickets with ATD and found them to be faultless every time. Any e mails have a name on them so you know who you are dealing with and the service has always been extremely prompt. I would also recommend them for tickets. Never booked a whole holiday with them but wouldn’t hesitate to do so.
Old 29 May 18, 08:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Loulou127
Imagineer

Originally Posted by chrisbrad View Post

Chris
Hi Chris, I’ve had a quote today, I’ve just read your response here and I’m wondering if your price increase has happened as yet?
Loulou127 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List