Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Old 5 Jan 21, 03:54 PM  
Link to this Post
salmim
Imagineer

salmim's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Worst noise on Disney is at the OKW Pool. For probably 20 years it was lovely and peaceful, great music few beers, perfect.
For the last 5 years or so from dinnertime to 5ish its playtime disco as loud as you can! (Kids at Disney what's that all about!)

Anyway never had noise issue in rooms at okw so far, fingers crossed!
salmim is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jan 21, 01:43 PM  
Link to this Post
jessandjon2005
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by emmabanana View Post
We mainly stay in villas, we had a problem with noisy people once so asked the Management company for advice, they told us to call the sheriffs office, they send someone out and we had no more problems after that.

This is the only time we have needed to do in lots of trips.
Thats good to know isnt it?

I do get the impression that when compared to officers on this side of the water, sheriffs tend not to put up with any nonsense and they always seem good like that.
jessandjon2005 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jan 21, 01:45 PM  
Link to this Post
jessandjon2005
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by MrsBC View Post
We've stayed in 3 different villas over 5 trips and have never had noise issues, but we choose the position of the villas carefully and try to get one with the pools overlooking a lake or reserve area. In some villa communities the pools overlook each other and I wouldn't be keen on that.
No, absolutely I tend to agree with you on that one.

No privacy either really is there?
jessandjon2005 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jan 21, 01:48 PM  
Link to this Post
jessandjon2005
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by salmim View Post
Worst noise on Disney is at the OKW Pool. For probably 20 years it was lovely and peaceful, great music few beers, perfect.
For the last 5 years or so from dinnertime to 5ish its playtime disco as loud as you can! (Kids at Disney what's that all about!)

Anyway never had noise issue in rooms at okw so far, fingers crossed!
Yeah, I get what you mean.

I fully understand it's Universal and Disney and it's all about the kids and I fully appreciate that, but NOT at 2am or 5am in the morning. There's a time and a place to have fun and mess about and half the kids problems these days are not the kids, it's the parents!
Old 7 Jan 21, 02:21 PM  
Link to this Post
emmabanana
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by jessandjon2005 View Post
Thats good to know isnt it?

I do get the impression that when compared to officers on this side of the water, sheriffs tend not to put up with any nonsense and they always seem good like that.
We couldn’t fault them, they even offered to pop round after to tell us what happened, we declined as it was 2am!
emmabanana is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List