Notices
Reports and Reviews for Dining and Restaurants Trip Reports

Old 1 Feb 20, 07:33 PM  
Link to this Post
16offtodisney!
Apprentice Imagineer

Fantastic blog, thank you x
DLP Newport bay Sept 2008,DLP Santa fe April 2010, Emerald Island Easter 2012,Indian Creek May 2014, Rosen inn @Pointe, Royal Pacific, Springhill Suites Christmas 2015,Port Orleans French Quarter October 2017,Cabana Bay, Doubletree @Seaworld, Allstars Movies Christmas 2018
Sarah xx
16offtodisney! is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Feb 20, 01:34 PM  
Link to this Post
grumpyc
Trying for More Ears

thank you very much for a great trippy .given me even more places to choose from on our next visit.
grumpyc is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Feb 20, 08:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Fuellady
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by orlandofan View Post
Thank you for taking the time to do a foodie report I really enjoyed reading it. Might look in to getting the lounge pass that you had as we are flying EDI-LGW-MCO for our next holiday and am waiting for April to look at 2021 dates.
Thank you for reading . The lounge pass we have is the Priority Pass - we like having it although I do think it's expensive considering the short amount of time we sometimes get in the lounge. That sounds like a good route from Edinburgh with only the one stop.

Originally Posted by 16offtodisney! View Post
Fantastic blog, thank you x
Thank you for reading... I enjoyed writing it and re-living our eating experiences

Originally Posted by grumpyc View Post
thank you very much for a great trippy .given me even more places to choose from on our next visit.
Thank you for reading. I'm glad I could help with some restaurant choices for your trip. There are so many to choose from, I'm sure you'll have some fantastic meals.

All of my trip reports are in this INDEX

My most recent reports are below:
*Complete* A Tale of Two Cities - Washington D.C. & Boston - March 2023
We Love Food! An Offsite Dining Report - May 2022
Fuellady is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Feb 20, 01:41 PM  
Link to this Post
OB1LukeLucas
VIP Dibber

Enjoyed reading your report. Im really intrigued about Wawa Ive always wanted to go in there and try their sandwiches but as we dont bother hiring a car Im not sure Ill ever get in!...perhaps you can do more research for me on another trip
Thanks for writing up your food report its been nice to see all your different meals, Ill avoid Taco Bell and Cheddars. We really must make it to Teaks this year and I think we should giver Chilis as try.
OB1LukeLucas is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Feb 20, 01:47 PM  
Link to this Post
LOU68
Very Serious Dibber

Had a similar experience at this Applebees in September.Really poor service,food not being available,long waits for food/staff etc. It was only late afternoon too.We always go to this one and have noticed last couple of visits its nowhere near as good as it was.
LOU68 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Feb 20, 07:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Fuellady
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by OB1LukeLucas View Post
Enjoyed reading your report. Im really intrigued about Wawa Ive always wanted to go in there and try their sandwiches but as we dont bother hiring a car Im not sure Ill ever get in!...perhaps you can do more research for me on another trip
Thanks for writing up your food report its been nice to see all your different meals, Ill avoid Taco Bell and Cheddars. We really must make it to Teaks this year and I think we should giver Chilis as try.
Thank you for reading. I'd be more than happy to do more research on the Wawa food offerings for you... we didn't sample the sandwiches this trip, but I certainly hope to someday If you ever manage to visit yourself, you can report back so I know which ones are the best.

Oh definitely avoid Taco Bell - it was terrible, and quite scary really. Maybe give Cheddars a try - their menu is really good, I can't help thinking we caught them on a bad day. And yes to Chili's - it was really good.

Originally Posted by LOU68 View Post
Had a similar experience at this Applebees in September.Really poor service,food not being available,long waits for food/staff etc. It was only late afternoon too.We always go to this one and have noticed last couple of visits its nowhere near as good as it was.
We stopped going to that Applebees a few years back but had given it a go again on our previous trip and had a good meal. It wasn't late in the evening when we were there - we certainly didn't expect them to have run out of something as basic as marinara sauce. I don't think we'll be back - there are plenty of other nice restaurants to choose from. It's a shame you had a bad experience too. Thank you for reading

Fuellady is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Sep 20, 06:45 PM  
Link to this Post
WIGGYSMUM
VIP Dibber

WIGGYSMUM's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Wow this has made me realise how much I love eating in the US !
You had some great meals , especially the breakfasts.
We always make sure we fit a trip to Chillis in , I know some dont rate it but its never let us down yet .
You had a good selection of cocktails too, I do love a holiday cocktail
WIGGYSMUM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Sep 20, 09:23 AM  
Link to this Post
soraia
Very Serious Dibber

Thanks so much, really enjoyed reading! This is actually the first Orlando trip report I've read in about 5 months as I couldn't bring myself to think about it when we're not even allowed in the country right now! But I'm glad I did as it brought back so many memories of yummy food over there and already got me thinking about some new places to try whenever we can go back
soraia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Sep 20, 10:21 AM  
Link to this Post
JudeB
Imagineer

JudeB's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 3
Mobile

Dennys and Longhorns are always our day 1 eating venues. We stay in Highgrove, so it is the exact same ones you are in.
Old 12 Sep 20, 06:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Fuellady
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by WIGGYSMUM View Post
Wow this has made me realise how much I love eating in the US !
You had some great meals , especially the breakfasts.
We always make sure we fit a trip to Chillis in , I know some dont rate it but its never let us down yet .
You had a good selection of cocktails too, I do love a holiday cocktail
I love eating in the US too. I never get fed up with the pancake breakfasts and steak dinners I think we would go back to Chili's again - we quite enjoyed it this time around. Also love a holiday cocktail! Thank you for reading

Originally Posted by soraia View Post
Thanks so much, really enjoyed reading! This is actually the first Orlando trip report I've read in about 5 months as I couldn't bring myself to think about it when we're not even allowed in the country right now! But I'm glad I did as it brought back so many memories of yummy food over there and already got me thinking about some new places to try whenever we can go back
I know, it's grim isn't it, that we can't even get there So glad you enjoyed reading my food report - there are always new places to try, it's fab! We've been loads of times now and we still keep finding new places, or reading about them on here . Thank you for reading

Originally Posted by JudeB View Post
Dennys and Longhorns are always our day 1 eating venues. We stay in Highgrove, so it is the exact same ones you are in.
It's so nice to have holiday food traditions I think - and Denny's and Longhorns are excellent choices, if I do say so myself I do always wonder if other Dibbers are in the restaurants at the same time as us . We loved High Grove for it's easy access to lots of restaurants. Thank you for reading