Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 19 May 20, 06:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Mamie Baldwin
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Lizzim View Post
I don’t think there is.
Thank you
Mamie Baldwin is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 May 20, 09:37 PM  
Link to this Post
wifey
Imagineer

Mobile

You can however buy a milk frother that also heats the milk from Nespresso too🥰 we love a frothy head on some of the coffees. I’m a fan of the Mexican coffee with heated milk added to the top it is divine.
1998 Comfort Inn LBV, 2000 AS Music, 2002 Spring Hill Suites LLB, 2004 AS Movies, 2005 Comfort Inn LBV& Sequoia Lodge DLRP, 2007 AS Movies. September 2009 Port Orleans French Quarter, Yacht Club August 2013 "Club Level" WL August 2015, CBR Celebrating 26 Years Together October 2017.
wifey is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 May 20, 08:49 AM  
Link to this Post
TinkTatoo
Imagineer

TinkTatoo's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 9
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by wifey View Post
You can however buy a milk frother that also heats the milk from Nespresso too🥰 we love a frothy head on some of the coffees. I’m a fan of the Mexican coffee with heated milk added to the top it is divine.
I heat my milk in the microwave then brew the coffee into the milk cup but I'm more of a latte drinker anyway.

TinkTatoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 May 20, 08:51 AM  
Link to this Post
MariaLynda
VIP Dibber

I also do what TinkTatoo does, microwave my milk and then the espresso goes in on top.

Ridgewood Lakes Oct 1999 : Westridge May 2001 : Florida Pines Jan 2003 : Crescent Lakes May '05 : Sandy Ridge May '09 : Sandy Ridge Sept/Oct '10 : Tuscan Ridge April/May '12 : Emerald Island Nov '14 : Windsor Palms May '16 : Emerald Island April/May '18
MariaLynda is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 May 20, 09:41 AM  
Link to this Post
HevaDuck
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

I heat the milk in the microwave too in a glass jug with a mesh frother cost about £6 from Sainsburys pour the hot milk into DH's espresso to make his latte and froth the rest for mine works a treat 😀
HevaDuck is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 May 20, 12:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Mamie Baldwin
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by HevaDuck View Post
I heat the milk in the microwave too in a glass jug with a mesh frother cost about £6 from Sainsburys pour the hot milk into DH's espresso to make his latte and froth the rest for mine works a treat 😀
A trip to Sainsbury’s is required, thank you.
Mamie Baldwin is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 May 20, 12:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Mamie Baldwin
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by MariaLynda View Post
I also do what TinkTatoo does, microwave my milk and then the espresso goes in on top.
Thank you.
Old 21 May 20, 12:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Mamie Baldwin
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by TinkTatoo View Post
I heat my milk in the microwave then brew the coffee into the milk cup but I'm more of a latte drinker anyway.
I think that’s the way forward!
Old 21 May 20, 12:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Mamie Baldwin
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by wifey View Post
I had one of those but it doesn’t heat the milk as hot as it once did and I’m reluctant to buy another one. I’ll keep looking in Aldi!
Old 22 May 20, 05:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Abbysmum
Apprentice Imagineer

We've just joined the Nespresso Vertuo club thanks to this post! I'm not keen on the Hazelino capsules so rather than go to waste would anyone like them?
Abbysmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List