Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 9 Apr 20, 05:20 PM  
Link to this Post
sar99nwb
Surfing at Typhoon Lagoon

Seaworld tickets - 3 park tickets with all day dining

I purchased Seaworld 3 day park tickets (choice of seaworld, aquatica, Busch gardens, Adventure island) with all day dining from Expedia and Undercovertourist for a holiday in May. We are no longer travelling so have been trying to figure out what I can do about the tickets. We can not travel until May 2021 at the earliest.

Seaworld have stated to contact 3rd party providers.

I have not managed to contact Expedia, mainly as I have been unable to locate an email address and as we are not travelling in the next 7 days, I have not rung them. The chat feature does not work. These tickets were purchased in October 2019, so if the same rules apply they would expire October 2020.

For undercovertourist I have been told that the ticket is valid for one year from purchase (so until feb-2021). This is no use to me as I will not be travelling by this date. They have told me that seaworld will not issue refunds so there is nothing they can do and will not refund me. I asked about the 90 day return policy but apparently that is not applicable.

Has anyone had any success with either of these companies, or do I need to go the insurance route.

Many thanks
sar99nwb is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 May 20, 08:10 AM  
Link to this Post
Disney Nanny
Imagineer

Originally Posted by sar99nwb View Post
I purchased Seaworld 3 day park tickets (choice of seaworld, aquatica, Busch gardens, Adventure island) with all day dining from Expedia and Undercovertourist for a holiday in May. We are no longer travelling so have been trying to figure out what I can do about the tickets. We can not travel until May 2021 at the earliest.

Seaworld have stated to contact 3rd party providers.

I have not managed to contact Expedia, mainly as I have been unable to locate an email address and as we are not travelling in the next 7 days, I have not rung them. The chat feature does not work. These tickets were purchased in October 2019, so if the same rules apply they would expire October 2020.

For undercovertourist I have been told that the ticket is valid for one year from purchase (so until feb-2021). This is no use to me as I will not be travelling by this date. They have told me that seaworld will not issue refunds so there is nothing they can do and will not refund me. I asked about the 90 day return policy but apparently that is not applicable.

Has anyone had any success with either of these companies, or do I need to go the insurance route.

Many thanks
Hi
did you manage to sort anything with undercovertourist?
Thank you
Disney Nanny is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jun 20, 08:32 PM  
Link to this Post
sar99nwb
Surfing at Typhoon Lagoon

Mobile

Hi

Yes, I got all my money back from both companies. They didn’t keep a penny. Both returned the money very quickly. With undercovertourist they were giving refunds to international travellers as they know you have no way of getting there.
sar99nwb is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List