Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 14 May 20, 05:08 PM  
Link to this Post
salmim
Imagineer

salmim's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile Favourite Bars at WDW

Reading a great thread about Forida songs got me in the mood to sit in the warm (yes warm) sun put on the OKW playlist on Spotify and open a nice cool beer.

That got me thinking of our bar trips on our WDW hols, it's basically our days now, drink, eat, drink, perfect.

We have our favourites which I'd thought I'd share but haven't really come across a bar at Disney we dont enjoy just sitting and chilling (although the Abracadabar at Boardwalk didnt do much for us second visit so we bypass)

Any road up ,

1) Gurgling Suitcase OKW ..our local!
2) Belle Vue Lounge Boardwalk..finishing off a long day on the balcony with beers and Port. Tim the bar host been there forever.
3) Big River Boardwalk. The perfect afternoon watch the world go by bar. Not one of the beers isn't worth a good test.
4) House of Blues Downtown. Our first night must, front for music, back for chilling.
5)Trader Sam's Tiki Poly. Our favourite on the Monrail Crawl
6) Margarita Bar Mexico. Away from the madness, Margaritas are brilliant.
7) Nomad Longe AK. Again a haven from the madness on the deck, we spent all afternoon there last year (and a fortune!)
8) Base Line Tap House HS. Let everyone rush through the tunnel to Star Wars Land, we'll stay here thanks@
9) Raglan Road Downtown. Got to have a Guinness!
10) Crews Cup Yacht Club. Another on the Boardwalk Pub Crawl, love it.
11) I'l Mulino Lounge SnD. The boss's favourite stop for Prosecco!
12)Edison Downtown. The downstairs balcony at lunchtime
13) Margarita Bar Downtown. Chilling listening to music.
14) Roost at Riverside. No 1 when Yeha Bob Jacksons playing! (Trumpet! &#128514
15) Mizners at Grand Floridian. Always feel under dressed on the Monorail Crawl but love it and staff are great.

Lots of others. We had some great lunchtimes at a bar behind the Asian Restraunt at Springs, cant remember what it's called but staff were great. Always have a few trips to Rose and Crown.

Best times though are either lunchtime, just before we go out and when we get back at night on the balcony at OKW big fridge stocked with Landshark and ingredients for a Rum Runner.😊

Kids are now 37, 35 and 27 so all legal!

Any recommendations greatly received!
salmim is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 May 20, 05:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Lostbrain
Imagineer

Mobile

I've only been to two of these! Had an amazing cocktail at Gurgling Suitcase and a lovely sangria at Polite Pig.
Lostbrain is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 May 20, 09:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Reneejbeatte
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

La Cava del Tequila
The Front Porch
Jelly rolls for pianos
Raglan road great entertainment ☘️
Lava lounge over looking the water
Dockside margaritas
Tune in lounge

2020 All Stars 🌟 🎵 Avanti Resort 2019, DLP 2018, Port Orleans Riverside 2017, Art of Animation 2015, International Palms 2013, clarion LBV 2012, Regal Sun 2010, Newport Bay DLP 2009, All Star Movies 2008, Caribbean Beach 2006, Best Western Plaza 2005
Reneejbeatte is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 May 20, 09:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Emily90
Excited about Disney

We really love Victoria Falls bar at Animal Kingdom Lodge, however only if we are staying there, it's a bit out of the way for a special trip over.

Loved Mizner's - we had our wedding drinks there - so I'm very excited to see Enchanted Rose!

We really liked Abracadabar, as we love people watching and sitting outside on the Boardwalk

We did love Raglan Road for the atmosphere also - I'm Irish

Hoping to still be able to go to the odd bar now I have a child! Disney is child friendly after all!
Emily90 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 May 20, 09:03 AM  
Link to this Post
Supersofe
Trying for More Ears

Trader Sams is my absolute favourite

Really keen to try Jellyrolls this year (fingers crossed) too. Also would love to go to Roost at Riverside. No 1. Do you know when Yeha Bob Jackson plays? I have struggled to find info online!
Supersofe is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 May 20, 03:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Mr Tom Morrow
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 3
The best bar on property in our view is at The Wave.

Massive horseshoe shape and the food is also very good as they do a bar menu and the full restaurant menu. Can get busy though.

"PAGING MR MORROW, MR TOM MORROW..."

''I drink Wine and know things''

DVC Owners at SSR since 2003.
Multiple annual visits to America since 1976
Mr Tom Morrow is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 May 20, 04:20 PM  
Link to this Post
minnie1981
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Following with interest 😁

HOLIDAY INN 2007
GRANDE VILLAS LBV 2011, 2013, 2016, 2019
WINDSOR HILLS 2018
ROSEN INN POINTE MARCH, OCT 2023
minnie1981 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 May 20, 05:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Memories4You
slightly serious Dibber

We are big fans of Crews Cup at YC. We also loved Geyser Point WL on our last trip, you cant beat the view over Bay Lake

Edited at 05:14 PM.
Memories4You is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 May 20, 05:16 PM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

Top of the World Lounge- extremely well priced for WDW and nice food. Views of course fantastic.

Best drink I’ve had (aside from Yeungling) is the big blue margarita at The Wave, which was as good as 2-3 normal margaritas and full of alcohol so whilst it looked pricey you only need one and it’s good value.
Old 16 May 20, 07:21 PM  
Link to this Post
PoohBears#1fan
Imagineer

I agree with lots on your list, especially Big River! But where's Jellyrolls? It's a must do

Wild Africa Trek photo report

PoohBears#1fan is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List