Notices
Car Hire & Transportation Discuss the best way of getting around Florida.

Old 8 Apr 20, 03:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Hermione
Getting Excited

Mobile Dfch

I just wanted to post to let everyone know about the absolutely great service I got from Andy at DFCH today. Given everything that's going on in the world he emailed me to ask me if I would like to cancel my booking and sorted the whole thing with lighting fast speed. I cannot thank you enough Andy for being so helpful.
Hermione is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Apr 20, 04:00 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Hermione View Post
I just wanted to post to let everyone know about the absolutely great service I got from Andy at DFCH today. Given everything that's going on in the world he emailed me to ask me if I would like to cancel my booking and sorted the whole thing with lighting fast speed. I cannot thank you enough Andy for being so helpful.
I had exactly the same email. I cancelled my April booking and just moved it to November. That's six times I've booked with him if you count the cancelled trip

I could have had my money back but because of the service that Andy has provided us and hundreds of other Dibbers before these bad times I thought that moving was fairer than totally cancelling.

Andy's customer service and general help on the DIBB is exactly why he gets so much positive support on here.

Mick

Edited at 04:06 PM.
mick is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Apr 20, 04:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Pagan8c
Getting Excited

I e mailed and cancelled our car a couple of days ago as we are not going to go this year now. It is too worrying and my wife is seventy when we were to go and has medical condition so no use thinking about booking again until this virus has finished its course. He was as you say very helpful and our money is back on my card as of today. I had also paid some money some months ago and he bank transfered it to my bank the same day. I would not hesitate to use Andy again for my car hire and unless he can't do one for us in the future, we will only book with him.
Pagan8c is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Apr 20, 04:13 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Pagan8c View Post
I e mailed and cancelled our car a couple of days ago as we are not going to go this year now. It is too worrying and my wife is seventy when we were to go and has medical condition so no use thinking about booking again until this virus has finished its course. He was as you say very helpful and our money is back on my card as of today. I had also paid some money some months ago and he bank transfered it to my bank the same day. I would not hesitate to use Andy again for my car hire and unless he can't do one for us in the future, we will only book with him.
We'll both be 74 when we go in November (everything crossed) but it was booked last autumn before these dreadful days dawned. I'm just trying to keep a positive outlook at the minute but I dread to think what our annual travel insurance premium will be when we renew in June as we also both have PEMCs

Mick
Old 8 Apr 20, 07:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Sara_toga
VIP Dibber

Fantastic service from Andy the only company we have manged to get a full refund from and it was done within days of cancelling
Old 9 Apr 20, 07:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Stan1805
Serious Dibber

Mobile

Another big shout out for Andy. Had to cancel our car hire in May and money instantly refunded.
Stan1805 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Apr 20, 09:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Anfield Red
Excited about Disney

Same for me,had the email from Andy reminding me my booking was coming up and would i like to cancel,Andy has been most helpful in this situation and i will book again with him next year,Thanks Andy
April 2006 Villa Weston Hills DIY
Oct 2011 Villa Glenbrook Resort TCD
May 2014,2016,2018,2019,2020 Heron Villa Orange Tree

/B]
Anfield Red is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Apr 20, 06:11 PM  
Link to this Post
WIGGYSMUM
VIP Dibber

WIGGYSMUM's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Andy was great , I had to cancel for our trip that had been due later this month. He refunded very quickly, and now we have a new countdown for next April I will be contacting him later this week to rebook before I spend the money on something else
WIGGYSMUM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Apr 20, 03:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Yang
Looking for my Ears

Mobile

Another big thumbs up to Andy. Not needed to cancel yet as booked for later in the year but he emailed me to tell me not to pay on the original payment date but wait until my holiday was confirmed. Send like great customer service.
Yang is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List