Notices
Beyond the Parks Attractions that are not covered by the main Theme Parks.

Old 14 Nov 19, 12:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Wizz
Getting Excited

Mobile

I had a look at the pre-sale last night but I need 5 tickets and only got the expensive tickets left. Will try agin Friday and see what comes up.
Wizz is online now Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Nov 19, 07:07 PM  
Link to this Post
squishy
Imagineer

squishy's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Beth_Disney View Post
Here are the May 2020 dates...

Tickets go on sale on Wednesday
Thanks Beth!
DLP DCR - 2009
squishy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Nov 19, 01:35 AM  
Link to this Post
Beth_Disney
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Wizz View Post
I had a look at the pre-sale last night but I need 5 tickets and only got the expensive tickets left. Will try agin Friday and see what comes up.
Did you get any ticket Wizz? We get tickets on Wednesday presale but we paid more than I wanted. Ours cost $370 for 2 seats.

Did you see that seats around the ring were $10k? Does anyone actually spend that much for a seat?
Beth_Disney is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Nov 19, 01:39 AM  
Link to this Post
Beth_Disney
Imagineer

Originally Posted by squishy View Post
Thanks Beth!
No problem. Did you get any tickets? We bought tickets for Birmingham and are taking our niece and nephew (9 and 7) as their Christmas presents. We took them earlier this year and watching their reactions during the show were priceless.
Beth_Disney is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Nov 19, 11:13 AM  
Link to this Post
Wizz
Getting Excited

Mobile

Originally Posted by Beth_Disney View Post
Did you get any ticket Wizz? We get tickets on Wednesday presale but we paid more than I wanted. Ours cost $370 for 2 seats.

Did you see that seats around the ring were $10k? Does anyone actually spend that much for a seat?
Yes we managed to get tickets on Friday. Like you though we ended up paying a bit more than we wanted to but happy with the seats and we have 5 together which was the main thing.
I couldn’t believe the price of some of those ring side seats, definitely not rich enough for ringside.
Super excited though, telling the kids on Christmas Day 😊
Old 30 Dec 19, 10:44 AM  
Link to this Post
Wizz
Getting Excited

Mobile

Question for those going to Wrestlemania.
Are you driving and parking? Using Uber? Can hotel pre-book taxis like here?
Our hotel is about 6 miles away so too far to walk.
DH is really laid back and says “we’ll just get an Uber or something” but with 3 kids in tow I want to be slightly more organised.
Old 31 Dec 19, 05:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Malibu
Trading Disney Pins

Mobile

We went to Wrestlemania 33, not something we follow but it was on whilst we were in Orlando so decided to take the boys along. Such a great experience and would definitely recommend! 👍🏻
Malibu is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Dec 19, 11:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Beth_Disney
Imagineer

Mobile

We've booked a hotel within walking distance. I have driven to them in the past but as it's about 7 hours long its nice to be able to have a beer. I wouldn't risk Uber, too many people leaving the stadium at once and there's a high chance of surge pricing.
Old 4 Jan 20, 03:14 PM  
Link to this Post
LAINE GEE
I want to go now!

Mobile

Hi my son has booked a hotel, 2 nights Sat/ sun has tickets staying bout 2.2miles from stadium, 1.6 from arena, Do you think he should use Uber taxis rather than local ones any advice would be great thanks
LAINE GEE is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Mar 20, 11:46 AM  
Link to this Post
Beth_Disney
Imagineer

Originally Posted by LAINE GEE View Post
Hi my son has booked a hotel, 2 nights Sat/ sun has tickets staying bout 2.2miles from stadium, 1.6 from arena, Do you think he should use Uber taxis rather than local ones any advice would be great thanks
H Laine Gee, sorry for the delay in responding, I've only just seen your post.

My honest answer is that I'm not sure. I'm staying a little bit closer and we'll be walking so I'd suggest getting an Uber there and walking back. 2.2 miles sounds like a long way but it would probably be quicker than finding the taxi area and waiting for a taxi. Before I booked our hotel I'd read some Trip Advisor reviews and got the feeling that some areas of Tampa aren't very nice so I would also consider this when deciding whether to Uber or walk.

Has your son got a hire car? Parking at the stadium is also an option, the stadium website lets you pre-book a space.