Old 3 Jul 21, 03:07 PM  
Link to this Post
abiknox
Imagineer

abiknox's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 5
Will we get there? Mallorca July 2021

With the lack of any Florida / US trip reports, I thought I might do a daily run down of our trip to Mallorca if we actually manage to get there 😊.

Cast:

Me, Abi. Husband Aaron. Daughter Edith (3). Daughter Martha (8 months).

Here's a few recent favourite images.

Well, we seem to have lucked out with dates as we had the week of 3rd - 10th July booked off thinking we would be heading to Cornwall. Of course, when the Balearics got put on the green list only the week before I got looking for a trip. Ibiza and Majorca were weighed up against each other, we love both Islands and decided Majorca was the best option after looking at the available hotels.

The initial hotel we booked did get changed by Jet2 but we are happy with the change and we are spending 7 nights, half board at the Palya Mar and Spa in Puerto Pollensa. It will be our 3rd time staying in the same area.

After a week full of worry (change of Spain's entry requirements / unapproved Covid batches) ect we reached travel day

Edited at 02:10 PM.
abiknox is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jul 21, 05:00 PM  
Link to this Post
mobeckwith
Imagineer

Looking forward to this 🙂
mobeckwith is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jul 21, 05:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Ciano
Imagineer

Ciano's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
I'm looking forward to it too. We have no hope of a break to the sun this year so lovely to see others getting away!
Old 9 Jul 21, 12:41 AM  
Link to this Post
scottish mama
VIP Dibber

Wow Abi, just wanted to say I think I’ve read most of your older trip reports until you had Edith, and got lots of great advice from them. It’s fantastic to see your wee family, with Edith quickly growing up and now baby Martha too.
scottish mama is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jul 21, 08:23 PM  
Link to this Post
abiknox
Imagineer

abiknox's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 5
Originally Posted by mobeckwith View Post
Looking forward to this 🙂
Thankyou for reading along.

Originally Posted by Ciano View Post
I'm looking forward to it too. We have no hope of a break to the sun this year so lovely to see others getting away!
It's a funny time isn't it? So glad we got the chance to go.

Originally Posted by scottish mama View Post
Wow Abi, just wanted to say I think I’ve read most of your older trip reports until you had Edith, and got lots of great advice from them. It’s fantastic to see your wee family, with Edith quickly growing up and now baby Martha too.
Thankyou, trips without children seem a lifetime ago! Wouldn't change a thing though.
abiknox is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jul 21, 10:39 AM  
Link to this Post
Enchanted
Imagineer

Awww I'm so excited to see you've done a trip report Abi.

Your girls are soooo beautiful. Can't believe how grown up Edith looks. Martha was on our shortlist for baby names (but our toddler overruled us &#128514

We're due to go to Menorca in September with Thomas (age 3) and Poppy (will be 7.5mths) so really looking forward to this, thank you xx
Enchanted is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List