Notices

Old 20 Jan 22, 11:52 PM  
Link to this Post
lfc_sarah
Imagineer

That list is epic! I need to make one!

We aren't booking any tests yet until closer to the time just incase. Fingers crossed.

What is set coupon email up? 😊
lfc_sarah is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jan 22, 08:40 AM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Your flights are Heathrow aren’t they? I can check out what goodies are available at the airport and let you know.
Old 21 Jan 22, 06:19 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by lfc_sarah View Post
That list is epic! I need to make one!

We aren't booking any tests yet until closer to the time just incase. Fingers crossed.

What is set coupon email up? 😊
Haha I like lists and organisation incase you couldn't tell I actually seen we can update Verifly now too so I've set that up, can't do anything until our attestation forms on the 16th February, then we can upload our covid pass and lateral flow results We're definitely not booking the UK tests until maybe the week before as I'm hoping they won't be needed at all!

The coupon email is an address I set up and then sign up to the restaurants we want to use out there. A lot of them will send free appetiser/money off coupons for signing up but you get bombarded with emails so I set up a separate email to do it X

Originally Posted by Rescuer View Post
Your flights are Heathrow aren’t they? I can check out what goodies are available at the airport and let you know.
They are yes, if that's not too much trouble that would be brilliant thank you so much! I can't believe how close it's getting for you now! So exciting x
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jan 22, 06:57 PM  
Link to this Post
DreamsOfOrlando
Excited about Disney

3 weeks today I’m heading to a Gatwick hotel ready for our flight on the Saturday 😀😀 it feels so surreal that we’re actually going back to Orlando so soon. I’m so incredibly excited!
May 2020 - CSR and HRH - DH 30th - Covid Cancelled!
February 2022 - Holiday Inn LBV, HRH and Pop - 21 Nights
DreamsOfOrlando is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jan 22, 07:12 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by DreamsOfOrlando View Post
3 weeks today I’m heading to a Gatwick hotel ready for our flight on the Saturday 😀😀 it feels so surreal that we’re actually going back to Orlando so soon. I’m so incredibly excited!
Ahhh not long at all! I'm so excited for you. I totally get you I really do, I don't think it will be real until you're actually there. Oooo that means it's 4 weeks for us we'll almost be at Kings Cross in London now xx
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jan 22, 08:00 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Guess who just ordered new suitcases?
Old 22 Jan 22, 08:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 43
Originally Posted by caitlinsmummy View Post
Guess who just ordered new suitcases?
Ooh exciting. I hope they are pretty

Link to all my completed trip reports
2017: NYC and Orlando. Salzburg. Boston.
2018: Orlando. Berlin.
2019: DLP. Orlando. Washington DC.
2020: DLP.
2021: Jamaica. Rome.
2022: Orlando.
2023: Orlando. Niagara and Toronto.
Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jan 22, 09:05 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Goldia View Post
Ooh exciting. I hope they are pretty
Sadly no we had to compromise and Chris had a budget. We've ordered both of these as we aren't sure which ones will be best for us so we're going to try both and see

matalan/product/de...E&gclsrc=aw.ds

matalan/product/de...-suitcase-blue

4 weeks today we should have just landed at MCO! x
Old 22 Jan 22, 09:56 PM  
Link to this Post
andynkayj
Imagineer

Originally Posted by caitlinsmummy View Post
Ok so here we are, a massive thanks to everyone on here who has helped and also in the dining forum too! So this is my list, hopefully they come out easy to read!

MK Snacks and QS Meals

HS Snacks and QS Meals

AK Snacks and QS Meals

Epcot Snacks and QS Meals

DS Snacks and QS Meals

I already have our daily plan so I'll figure out the best way to upload that too as it's also a spreadsheet and it's a pain to copy over to here

If there's anymore suggestions please just let me know I've added in what we think we'll like/eat x
Oh man, I want all of these...
Caribbean Beach 2017
Port Orleans Riverside again 2020
andynkayj is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jan 22, 10:12 PM  
Link to this Post
andynkayj
Imagineer

Originally Posted by DreamsOfOrlando View Post
I’m not sure if I feel ready or not to be honest. It doesn’t feel real that we’ll actually be there this time next month!

We’ve booked our park days and reserved the on-site restaurants that we wanted (only a handful) so I’m happy about that.

I’m a bit nervous about the new DAS online registration though. I need to do this at the end of Feb. Just seems quite overwhelming trying to book in 14 days of DAS ride passes online with a CM!

We went in Feb/March 2019 and it was lovely and warm apart from a couple of chilly days and evenings, so I definitely recommended packing a jumper x
We did our DAS last night, I set up the vpn and we were on hold for 5 minutes before we got through, within a couple of minutes it was sorted and they needed a photo of our son, we then got transferred to a text chat and then the longest thing was letting them know what pre booked rides we wanted based on the park passes we had set up.
Caribbean Beach 2017
Port Orleans Riverside again 2020
andynkayj is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List