Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 9 Nov 21, 03:07 PM  
Link to this Post
oeamon
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by pluto99 View Post
Does my lads day 3-5 test need to be supervised if so where are people having it done
Thanks
No exact clarity on this yet-
as you can see from post #813⬆️ Dibbers who posted after travel yesterday did not get asked about it -
oeamon is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Nov 21, 03:46 PM  
Link to this Post
pluto99
Very Serious Dibber

so a guy on a fb group says on here

cdc.gov/quarantine/pdf/G...EUoms7bPlIVFHA
page 16 point 1 tells me it needs to be same as the outgoing one?
pluto99 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Nov 21, 04:05 PM  
Link to this Post
disneymike
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

Nah, irrelevant document for post-arrival testing - it's right in the title, it only pertains to the order requiring pre-departure testing. 'Guy on fb' seems to be reading something that isn't there, as many do!

Edited at 04:06 PM.
disneymike is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Nov 21, 04:16 PM  
Link to this Post
mrsbenny
Imagineer

I suppose we will also know soon if VS75 is contacted on days 3-5 to find out if son has been tested although I very much doubt he will be contacted!
mrsbenny is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Nov 21, 04:19 PM  
Link to this Post
mrsbenny
Imagineer

Originally Posted by DrGrant View Post
Hi we arrived yesterday with a 6yr old all documents checked at MAN, border control in USA just checked our passports, no mention of 3-5 day tests at all yesterday! We’ve brought NHS lateral flow and will take picture of result just incase.
This is great info. Can you let us know if you are contacted for test results etc. I doubt you will be but would be nice to know if you were as still a question about if these tests need reported anywhere or completely on honor as form signed. Thanks
mrsbenny is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Nov 21, 04:53 PM  
Link to this Post
mrmoo123
Imagineer

Thanks for the updates all Great news that it's just an honor system. Be good to hear anyone's experiences after the 3-5 days are up to see if they were contacted at all.
Old 9 Nov 21, 04:56 PM  
Link to this Post
mrsbenny
Imagineer

That guy is on several Facebook groups. He keeps quoting entry requirements and people are booking online video tests because of this.
Old 9 Nov 21, 06:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Quartz
Excited about Disney

But we can report the NHS lateral flow tests (I am sure most of us have reported negative results) and get a text through so if we take then do them report them to the NHS (and receive an email/text) and take a dated negative photo with passport.

If there is no supervised requirement cant see that being any different
Quartz is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Nov 21, 06:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Blue nose
Imagineer

Originally Posted by mrsbenny View Post
That guy is on several Facebook groups. He keeps quoting entry requirements and people are booking online video tests because of this.
Not sure why anyone would trust or quote some guy on Facebook that is quotng incorrect information.

The info in testing on days 3-5 doesn't state supervised. It's not there.

I trust Dibbers more than random Facebook when he's been proven to quote incorrect facts. Dibbers actually link the information so you can read yourself and are quoting their own personal experience too.
Blue nose is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Nov 21, 06:48 PM  
Link to this Post
mrsbenny
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Quartz View Post
But we can report the NHS lateral flow tests (I am sure most of us have reported negative results) and get a text through so if we take then do them report them to the NHS (and receive an email/text) and take a dated negative photo with passport.

If there is no supervised requirement cant see that being any different
I don’t think that works abroad though. I think you can just report them in England.